Author Topic: OT: A little old gossip about Jake and Kirsten  (Read 4757 times)

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
Re: OT: A little old gossip about Jake and Kirsten
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2006, 11:56:18 pm »
 :)  I'm available!!  :D

.......and I can cook too.................
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: OT: A little old gossip about Jake and Kirsten
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2006, 05:27:56 am »
Well the latest gossip mongers on about.com say he was spotted shopping on Melrose with Kiersten  on June 5 but the latest photos and reports on I heart jake.com have him in NYC and seen on June 8 with a very pregnant Maggie in the Village.....so who knows....either way I hope he's finally over Dunst he can do so much better male or female!

Well according to I heart Jake,  Jake was back to LA by June 3rd apparently. He was at the MTV Awards. There's a picture of him leaving LAX airport on that very day.  But he could've returned to NYC, I don't know. However, from what I have read, I'm not so sure if Kirsten is in LA. There were reports in some sites that she is in NYC filming Spider-man.

Whatever it is,  I think those two love each other, and are having a hard time letting go, but Delalluvia is right when she says:

Kirsten is a party girl.  That she's young and wants to go out and get wasted is her business.  She's over 21.

Jake's attempt at a relationship with her when he clearly doesn't like this type is telling.  He knew what she was when he started dating her - broke up - started dating her again - broke up - tried to reconcile...

I still feel bad for Jake maybe because I went out with a guy once who was a bit like Kirsten. I have nothing against partying. I party myself. It's just that seeing the person you love getting wasted everytime he/she goes out to party actually hurts. At first you find it fun, but then it becomes a problem in your relationship. At least in my experiencie, everytime that guy got wasted he ended up ruining the night for me and for the rest of our friends. I broke up with him for good.

However, I agree. Jake should let her go instead of trying to turn her into something she's not. But then again, it's his mistake, his choice, and his life. I guess there must be something there for him to learn.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 05:36:49 am by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.