Author Topic: When on IMDb, please do not mention moving.  (Read 6832 times)

Offline skinheadskippy

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • ...For it is She.
    • Rock Solid
Re: When on IMDb, please do not mention moving.
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 01:19:41 am »
The same thing happened to me - I slipped up and alluded to it. Fortunately the thread disappeared pretty quickly.

Oh-oh, spaghetti-o's!
You're all genuises, and you're all beautiful. You don't need anyone to tell you who you are - you are what you are. (John Lennon)

Offline lcalee

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 01:24:59 am »
I finally found this forum!  I didn't realize you had to be registered to see it.

Thanks, Clarissa!  I have said nothing on imdb about another place to chat.

So I have been MIA lately.  From what I can gather, there are lurking trolls reporting real threads on Chez Tremblay, and getting them deleted?

As Chris would say, some people's kids...

Offline skinheadskippy

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • ...For it is She.
    • Rock Solid
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2006, 01:32:48 am »
Well, pet, we can all breathe a sigh of relief that we don't have to deal with those pesky kids anymore.  ;D
You're all genuises, and you're all beautiful. You don't need anyone to tell you who you are - you are what you are. (John Lennon)

rtprod

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2006, 01:32:58 am »
Hi LEE!!!!

Great, all my favorites are here.  I just sent Celeste a PM about getting you here....

rtprod    ;D

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 01:43:04 am »
This will work.  Thanks rtprod and elle.
"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 01:54:51 am »
Oooo flashframe - what an artsy pic you've got there.  And skinheadskippy is animated.  I miss some emoticons, but real graphix are even better.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 02:03:48 am »
Well, pet, we can all breathe a sigh of relief that we don't have to deal with those pesky kids anymore.  ;D

Question, what the heck is going on in that avatar of yours.  I was highly amused when I saw it, but I am not sure what the heck is going on in it.  :)
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 02:06:49 am »
Phillip - It's just striking me as amusing.  We met on the IMDb BBM board, and then you dropped by the Tremblay board a few times, and created this amazing space, so we didn't see you much, and now we've all come over here so we can be with you all the time!  I love the interconnectedness all this represents today.

I'll introduce myself to your other Admins when I get back.  I esp want to meet the BBMGrandma (or something like that - she's an uber-user).  Thanks.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 02:24:26 am »
Phillip - It's just striking me as amusing.  We met on the IMDb BBM board, and then you dropped by the Tremblay board a few times, and created this amazing space, so we didn't see you much, and now we've all come over here so we can be with you all the time!  I love the interconnectedness all this represents today.

I'll introduce myself to your other Admins when I get back.  I esp want to meet the BBMGrandma (or something like that - she's an uber-user).  Thanks.

I was lurking a lot.  In fact, if I can extort anything out of the Pierre Tremblay people in return for this space, it will be clandestinely delivered copies of the missing soundtrack pieces for quiet addition to BBM Radio so everyone can enjoy.  :)  I will, of course, have no idea how I got them.

I am heading for bed (it's 1:22am here).  I hope we'll have peace in the valley and no incursions while I'm sleeping and when I am doing errand running tomorrow.  Just keep everyone reminded that this is not going to be IMDB 2: Electric Boogaloo.  If something does happen, I will be addressing it - I just may not see it right away if I'm unconscious.  Moderators have the power to delete any messages that get out of line just in case. 
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2006, 02:27:06 am »
I was lurking a lot.  In fact, if I can extort anything out of the Pierre Tremblay people in return for this space, it will be clandestinely delivered copies of the missing soundtrack pieces for quiet addition to BBM Radio so everyone can enjoy.    I will, of course, have no idea how I got them.

Oh - I think we know some people who know some people...

I'm off to bed too.  Sweet dreams!