Author Topic: Fear The Walking Dead - Series 2  (Read 15015 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Series 2
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 08:49:48 am »
I did too, Gil.

I think this show is going to be very interesting, showing the downfall of society.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 12:09:34 am »
I did too, Gil.

I think this show is going to be very interesting, showing the downfall of society.

I liked the characters almost immediately. They are nicely flawed and believable. I especially liked the teenaged son with the addiction issues. But what about that awkward student who was found with a knife, he seems to know more than anyone about what's going on. What has he seen?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2015, 03:54:39 pm »
I don't think we'll be seeing that awkward student again....just a feeling that I have.  I think he was there to move things along a bit, he did his job, and he's gone.

I want to know how they're going to address the addiction during all this....there's got to be some drastic withdrawal consequences for going 'cold turkey', and it's not like he can get a fix in a zombie outbreak.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2015, 06:49:25 am »
I don't think we'll be seeing that awkward student again....just a feeling that I have.  I think he was there to move things along a bit, he did his job, and he's gone.

Well, I couldn't have been more wrong, huh?  LOL   I did like the way he was sure about what had to be done, but the woman just couldn't grasp that her friend wasn't her friend any more.

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2015, 06:39:10 pm »
Well, I couldn't have been more wrong, huh?  LOL   I did like the way he was sure about what had to be done, but the woman just couldn't grasp that her friend wasn't her friend any more.

I thought it was rather lame to have him ask for his knife back. I mean, surely he could have gotten another one at a sporting goods store or something. Other than that I really enjoyed the episode.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2015, 08:19:24 am »
That knife really isn't a good weapon.  You have to get very close to a walker to use it, and we have to remember, these walkers are 'fresh', so they'll  be harder to kill.  The walkers on TWD have been dead a while, so their flesh is rotting off them, and their bones are easier to kill

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2015, 08:04:27 am »
oh, don't forget, no new episode this week, the show is off, and returns next week.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2015, 08:21:01 pm »
Last episode of Fear The Walking Dead starts tonight.

I have to say, when Madison started to beat the shit out of Nick that one episode, I felt so good for her.  Especially after he was taking the morphine of a dying man.

I think we'll finally see a zombie attack tonight. 

As for that light that has been flashing from the house......I don't know why, but I'm getting the feeling it's Tobias, the awkward student that was with Madison when the principal attacked as a zombie.