Author Topic: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!  (Read 239278 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!
« Reply #440 on: October 25, 2007, 04:12:23 pm »
Well, it's Thursday, but TV Guide indicates tonight's episode is ... a rerun?  I mean, already? WTF?

Apparently next week we get a crossover episode with Without A Trace.

Also read a comment from Carol Mendelsohn that, apparently, when Jorja Fox leaves, we will not have seen the last of Sara Sidle. Mendelsohn also discussed contract negotiations, etc., said she can't imagine C.S.I. without Gil, Katherine, Warrick, and my Nicky. She did not mention Greg.  :o  ???
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #441 on: October 25, 2007, 06:54:03 pm »
Married!   :o    Oh no!

What a miss-match...   :-\

Really. They're going from one bad idea to another.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #442 on: October 25, 2007, 07:02:13 pm »

Confirmed -
Tonight's show is a rerun.

Mendelsohn also discussed contract negotiations, etc., said she can't imagine C.S.I. without Gil, Katherine, Warrick, and my Nicky. She did not mention Greg.  :o  ???

Could've been an innocent omission?
I don't think that it was a hint that he will not be staying on.
Or at least, I hope not!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #443 on: October 26, 2007, 08:35:55 am »

Confirmed -
Tonight's show is a rerun.

At least, since it had to be a rerun, I think they picked a fun episode to rerun. A little lighter in tone than usual, I think.  :)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #444 on: November 09, 2007, 01:30:55 pm »
Anybody else see the crossover episode with Without A Trace last night?

I thought the story was pretty good, but I thought it more plausible that an FBI agent (Jack Malone) might end up in Las Vegas on a case than that a Las Vegas C.S.I. (Grissom) would get to go to New York.

I was thinking last night, I miss Grissom's beard, but maybe Billy Peterson has got to the same place I've got to: There comes a time in a man's life when a beard just makes you look older.  :-\

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
« Reply #445 on: November 12, 2007, 02:06:31 pm »
I just flew back from a fun filled trip to Vegas ... (and boy, are my arms tired!  Arr-Arr)...   ;)

Anyhoo, I recorded all my shows this past week, so now I got some catching up to do.  Did I miss anything cool?

The whole Gil/Sara thing squicks me out - Eeewwww - If I see anymore eps with them all googly-eyes at each other, I may have to hurl.

Personally, I'd love to see Nick and Greg pair up.  Thank goodness for fanfiction!   ;D

NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #446 on: November 12, 2007, 02:23:48 pm »

I thought the cross-over episode last week was cool.

But the question that keeps popping into my head is -
when are they going to bring back Lady Heather to kick up some dust in Griss and Sara's lives? 
Plus, I just miss her.  8)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #447 on: November 16, 2007, 02:02:00 am »

I liked tonight's episode.
Really liked that simple scene with Sara ripping her name from her coat. 

Offline smellykellyjay

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #448 on: November 16, 2007, 04:18:56 am »
I liked tonight's episode.
Really liked that simple scene with Sara ripping her name from her coat. 

I napped and watched "Grey's Anatomy" instead, but I read the "CSI" updates on MSNBC.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9357379/), and I have questions.  Spoilerphobes, it behooves you to avoid the link and the rest of my post

I saw the episode last year with the freaky little girl, so I know who she and her brother are.  I forget though, did she or her brother kill the girl last year?  I'm thinking he did, but she covered for him.  But she did kill the girl this time, right?  Why did she do it?  Was it just to frame her brother?  Why did she want to frame brother in the first place after saving him last year?  Did she confess to the murder, or did she get away with it? 

I guess I should just watch the episode next time it airs, but, as far as I'm concerned, instant gratification takes too long as it is. 
I been one poor correspondent, and I been too, too hard to find, but it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind.  -- America

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #449 on: November 16, 2007, 01:04:53 pm »
Greetings SKJ!

Spoilers follow....

I believe, last year, she confessed to the crime, but later on told Sara Sidle that she was in fact not the guilty party.  Her brother was.

I'm thinking he did, but she covered for him.  But she did kill the girl this time, right?  Why did she do it?  Was it just to frame her brother? Why did she want to frame brother in the first place after saving him last year?  Did she confess to the murder, or did she get away with it? 

She did kill the girl this time.  She never confessed to this murder either.  I think she was definitely framing her brother.
Well, after they both went to college, she grew jealous when he got a girlfriend and was not spending as much time with her.  Something along those lines.  In any case, he got arrested for the murder and ended up hanging himself in his jail cell.  :-\