Author Topic: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!  (Read 239268 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2006, 12:19:21 pm »
I remember that episode (the screen caps). They were down in a storm drain, or something, looking for body parts.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2006, 01:07:06 pm »
Right you are Jeff! 
I saw a rerun of that very show last week or so!

The clock is ticking .. only 2 more days to the next show!!  ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2006, 12:52:51 pm »
 .. only 1 day to the next show!!   :D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2006, 04:16:39 pm »
.. only 1 day to the next show!!   :D

Oooh, you got it bad, Milli. ...  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2006, 07:05:38 pm »
Hey Jeff ..

I know ~ I got it so bad!  ;D

Yesterday, the episode with Nick trapped in the coffin was on ..remember it? 
The first time I saw that show, I was kinda traumatised by it ..lol, so when it re-ran yesterday, I decided not to watch it ..lol  I wonder why Nick is the CSI who often gets into these sticky situations.  Remember the episode with the cable guy who was obsessed with Nick, was stalking him and finally attacked him at home?   That was another show that gave me the chills big time!  :)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2006, 11:04:35 pm »
Hey Jeff ..

I know ~ I got it so bad!  ;D

Yesterday, the episode with Nick trapped in the coffin was on ..remember it? 
The first time I saw that show, I was kinda traumatised by it ..lol, so when it re-ran yesterday, I decided not to watch it ..lol  I wonder why Nick is the CSI who often gets into these sticky situations.  Remember the episode with the cable guy who was obsessed with Nick, was stalking him and finally attacked him at home?   That was another show that gave me the chills big time!  :)

Not that I can blame the cable guy.  ;D

Either I somehow missed that episode, or "it was before my time." I've only been a fan for, maybe, not quite three years. I kept hearing some women at work talk about the show, and then I finally watched it and I got hooked.

But, somehow, I've not seen the episode with the obsessed cable guy.

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2006, 04:19:15 am »
ugh! that episode with nick in the coffin was really hard to watch. i don't think i'd watch it again either. and I remember the cable guy episode too. that wasn't as bad, since it wasn't until the end that we figured out that nick was the target.

any how, i broke down and bought this last episode from iTunes. Cath has been one of my favorite characters on TV, and the way she had the presence of mind to collect evidence while being emotionally traumatized just makes me love her even more. And that actor who plays the surviving partner (can't remember his name) is yummy. I've got a small crush on him since seeing him in the VW commercial and liked him a lot during his run on Judging Amy. His playing a gay character is hitting close to my fantasies.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2006, 08:34:36 am »
That guy who played the surviving partner--could probably find the show's web site and find a cast list for that episode.

But that brings up/reminds me of one of my pet peeves: I really hate how they do credits for TV shows nowadays. If you see somebody in a guest/supporting role, and the actor is new to you, and you like him/her--for whatever reason  ;D --it's virtually impossible to find out the actor's name from the credits! Grrrrr.  >:(

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2006, 12:07:09 pm »
Hiya fellas!

Nipith ~ the object of your fantasies there is Kevin Rahm .. and yeah, he aint bad looking at all!  ;)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2006, 12:24:42 pm »
It's Thursday. You counting the hours, Milli?  ;D