Author Topic: Something beautiful  (Read 5453 times)

Giancarlo

slayers_creek_oth

Re: Something beautiful
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 01:00:10 pm »
Thanks Giancarlo!  And welcome to BetterMost!

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 01:05:43 pm »
wow! That is gorgeous! Thanks  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

vkm91941

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 01:19:21 pm »
Wow Giancarlo...I have never seen anything like that..breathtaking Thanks  :)  and Welcome

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 01:26:28 pm »
Wonderful!  And so is your avatar pic.  I flew home recently following a thunderstorm, and there was a rainbow across the entire skyline.  It was just beautiful.  I love the gifts nature gives (as long as I don't have to camp out to see them!).
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 01:34:22 pm »
Gorgeous! Thanks!

One time driving between home and school (through central Illinois), it had just rained. My friend and I saw a full rainbow - we could see all the colors and where it hit the ground at both ends. That's the only time I've ever seen that much of one. It was amazing.

Giancarlo

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 01:54:36 pm »
Wonderful!  And so is your avatar pic.  I flew home recently following a thunderstorm, and there was a rainbow across the entire skyline.  It was just beautiful.  I love the gifts nature gives (as long as I don't have to camp out to see them!).

Heheh, thanks... that's one of my favorite photos...

http://myspace-231.vo.llnwd.net/00789/13/29/789589231_l.jpg

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 04:00:43 pm »
Just wanted to add my welcoming word to somebody I've enjoyed reading frequently on IMDb. Hope your production here will (eventually) rival your output on the other board. I feel comfortable in predicting that you'll enjoy yourelf, and that BetterMost will become a pleasant place for you to put up your feet.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Giancarlo

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2006, 04:11:54 pm »
Oh I'll be much nicer on here because I don't have to deal with the onslaught of trolls, like pigpuke. I won't have to argue with any Ad majorems either. So this forum will certainly be more pleasant...

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 02:39:06 am »
Welcome Giancarlo, I recognize you as an IMDb oldtimer.   I love rainbows.  One of my special talents is being able to find them in the sky.  And then calling to everyone in the parking lot (or wherever), "Rainbow!  Rainbow alert!"