Author Topic: The Hottest Jake - POLL!!  (Read 13158 times)

dmmb_Mandy

The Hottest Jake - POLL!!
« on: March 30, 2006, 10:15:54 pm »
Ok, I thought this might be fun. I want your input/opinions.
Here are different Jakes from a few of his different movies. Say in which one you think he is the hottest, and add a pic from another of his movies, if you like (how do I know that BBM will win by a landslide?):

A hot, young, screwed-up, interesting and sarcastic Jake is DD:

Or...A hot, young, needy, sensitive, vulnerable and lost Jake in The Good Girl:

Or...A hot, young, wet, desperate but brave Jake in The Day after Tomorrow:

Or...A hot, bald, buff and military Jake in Jarhead:

Or...A very hot, cute, sweet, sensitive, loving, lovable, bean-hating and Ennis-loving cowboy/rodeo Jake in BBM:

Or...A hot, smart, semi-high-voiced, musical, eager, sweet and intellectual Jake in Proof:

EnnisDelMar

Re: The Hottest Jake... (submit your opinion)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 10:17:52 pm »
Definetly not in The Day After Tomorrow, it's a tough choice between Donnie and Buff Jake...I'd have to go with Donnie ;D

EDIT* Ok uhhh I'm gonna have to go with Jack on this one..followed then by Donnie, then Anthony, then Holden

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 10:19:26 pm »
AW HELL!!!!!!!!! 

Are you trying to kill me Mandy?  Why don't you just ask me which one of my cats I love more?

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

P.S. I LOVE your descriptions for each!!!!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 10:29:09 pm by amh625 »
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 10:21:14 pm »
I'm gonna have to go with BBM and Proof a close second.  I think I like him a little older. ;D
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 10:21:47 pm »
ok - I vote for BBM only because he took me by surprise and made me realize, he has the most gorgeous blue eyes and sweet sensitive mouth of anyone I have ever seen - beautiful!......
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 10:26:40 pm by chefjudy »
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 10:22:08 pm »
I myself would have to go for Proof, because I'm a sucker for the smart ones.  ;D BBM is a close second, and buff Jake is Jarhead would have to be my third.  F*ck it, I love all Jakes!

Offline monimm18

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 10:25:15 pm »
*staring, staring, staring, losing touch with reality...*

Whew! Mandy, you are killing us.

Hottest, hmm, I'll have to go with the buff Jake, but the one I really like is the Proof Jake. Donnie Darko Jake is great, but a bit too childish looking for my taste.

He has such beautiful hands, dontchathink?

Edit: oh, hell, of course,  Jack Jake has to be up there too.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 10:29:23 pm by monimm18 »
"Don't be merely satisfied with a better life. We should demand to live in a better world."

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 10:27:05 pm »
...A very hot, cute, sweet, sensitive, loving, lovable, bean-hating and Ennis-loving cowboy/rodeo Jake in BBM:

Or...A hot, smart, semi-high-voiced, musical, eager, sweet and intellectual Jake in Proof:

Sorry - can't decide between the two, but so glad ya'll are loving the graphics capability here.  Now THIS is better than IMDb!!!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 10:28:20 pm »
Do you also know you can conduct polls here?  Poll people on their favorite pic?  Can't wait to see that.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 10:31:20 pm »
I would just like to say that I am hereby not responsible for any deaths, temporary loss of breath, heat strokes from over-sweating, insomnia, eye-burns from staring, slipping on drool that has accumulated on the floor, any kinky damage done to your computer monitors, or any other Jake-related injuries that are possibly caused by this post.

YES, his hands are indeed hot. I just wonder what those hands could do............ :o