Author Topic: You have to laugh  (Read 6898 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: You have to laugh
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 07:19:02 am »
Yeah! I guess it's just lucky the tent scene's not very well lit!  :laugh:

Maybe not on your TV....but if you turn the brightness up full on, it lightens it up, just nice.... :o :o

(so Ive been told...... :laugh: :laugh:)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline BlissC

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • There ain't never enough time...
    • NeonBlue Dreams
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2008, 06:36:45 am »
Maybe not on your TV....but if you turn the brightness up full on, it lightens it up, just nice.... :o :o

(so Ive been told...... :laugh: :laugh:)

Yeah, I did discover that on my TV at home, but thought it probably best to leave the settings as they were on the one in the caravan.  ;) :laugh:

"No matter how hard you try, You're still in prison, If ya born with wings and you never fly."

Marge_Innavera

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2008, 04:03:48 pm »
FIGHTING...??

Fits nicely in this thread.......You have to laugh......

Hadn't thought of this in a long time, but before I discovered the BBM forums -- and after I'd seen the movie, someone on Rotten Tomatoes (I think  ???) talked about seeing it with her husband.  She said they missed a big part of the scene after TS1 because during it, the lady in the row behind them -- evidently not following the story very well -- turned to her husband and asked "are they fighting?"

The poster claimed that for a few weeks afterward, her husband kept cracking her  up by sneaking up behind her at odd moments and whispering "hey, Hot Stuff -- wanna fight?"