Our BetterMost Community > The Polling Place

Who Loves Fish?

(1/34) > >>

Front-Ranger:
Latjoreme and I met in mid-June...and one of the hundreds of things that came up in our conversation was that we both LUV fish tacos. So, she thought it would be very interesting if there was a correlation between people who like FT and those who like BBM. C'mon, let us know and we might share the recipe with U!

delalluvia:
I'm assuming this poll and the 'fish taco' thing is literal?

After all, I live in Texas and we make tacos out of anything that used to be moving and some that weren't.

I've never tried fish tacos, but as I like po-boys, I can't imagine I wouldn't like fish tacos.  I know I love fried shrimp tacos.

gattaca:
I love fish tacos, but the best ones are in Baja California, south of San Bartolo and a little north of Cabo San Lucas in a remote area called Cabo Pulmo with a few areas for scuba diving in the Sea of Cortez (which I do) and a palapa with no name which serves the most incredible fish tacos I've ever had (with a Modelo Especial if that's your thing).

Lynne:
Tacos de pescado!  Love them.  Looove Them.
My fish tacos were acquired en Mexico Baja, San Felipe.
I lived on tacos de pescado y Tecate y frijitos negros for weeks!
It's a good life.
-Lynne

Giancarlo:
I love any kind of tacos... especially fish ones.

Speaking of Baja California, they had this pacific lobster down there that I had years ago... I really miss it. I think I used to go to a town near Ensenada.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version