Author Topic: Who's mobren9?  (Read 6447 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Re: Who's mobren9?
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 12:46:19 am »
Chanterais. I'm not casting any suspicions, not at all! I was just wondering who she was 'cause I personally couldn't remember. I was just noting that on the PT IMDB board, she said "I think something is up", so people over there are being suspicious about where we all are! I'm not being unfriendly or anything.

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 12:47:24 am »
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2006, 12:53:30 am »
I know, Mandy.  You're not a meanie at all.  I am just quite sensitive to things that could be perceived as a bit callous.  I think I've been badly affected by all of the horibbleness of the last few days, and I personally just want to stop suspecting people of having dubious motives.  I want to believe the world is filled with sweetness and light!  I know it isn't, and we have to be vigilant, but it's important to me to keep an open mind.

I'm sorry, I seem to be in a confessional mood tonight.  Don't mind me.  I'll just be sitting here, bolting the doors against trolls, looking fearfully into my closets.  I'll be fine in the morning.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 01:08:03 am by Chanterais »

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2006, 12:58:26 am »
No problemo Chanterais, I understand. Everything's been a little crazy. But it's nice to be starting anew here with friends  ;D

Offline monimm18

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 01:00:17 am »
Chanterais, you are right about keeping a positive attitude, the last thing we need is pre-emptive strikes and suspicion - they'll ruin our little "society".

Mandy, I thought you were totally cool, just inquiring.
"Don't be merely satisfied with a better life. We should demand to live in a better world."