Author Topic: From IMDb - BBM and PT related announcement  (Read 6209 times)

vkm91941

Re: From IMDb - BBM and PT related announcement
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2006, 06:51:19 pm »
Not sure if we can take what he said  :-\, but anyhow thought some of you may want to read it, if it offers any kind of closure for what many of us have experienced in the past few months.  Several our beloved members are also mentioned in his post.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388795/board/thread/45467309
Special Tigerenator Announcment
by - tigerenator-is-finished

Okay Everyone, it's me tigerentator. I have a very special announcment that will make you all happy.

I'M DONE WITH THIS BOARD!!!!!

i'm retiring, i'm through.

Now, since i'm gonna be gone, let me take a little time to make a few things clear.

first off, Tigerenator = jomama = MountainHighPizzaPie

it's been me the whole f *cking time. why do you think that tigerenator hated giancarlo-carini, arthurs-1, a_r2006, among a few others?

second, there never really was a tiger or fox army. tiger was me the whole time, and fox was another guy.

after the pire temblay board got wiped out, i thought it was cool. so i told foxinator that i wanted to join him. he accepted, only to find out that he had no crew or army, only a kick ass illusion.

there have been a couple recruits who joined for like an hour or so, but other than that, it was just 2 people the whole time.

another thing, is my age. i'm 15, and i thinks it's kind of funny that a little teen ager has created so much stress, anger and pain to grown adults.

One of the biggest thing though that will blow your f *cking mind is that...

PHANTOM TROLLING NEVER EXISTED

lmfao, the whole time it's been admins trying to save space, and all of you thought it was us, wasting our f *cking lives reporting threads.

nope, it was the admins, and me and fox taking credit for it. the best part is that i didn't even have to be logged on to cause terror.

i'm actually not a monster in real life. i'm actually a really easy going friendly guy. this board, well, it was just fun. it was fun to laugh at the all the anger that was stirred up, using my f *cking computer.

the reason, i'm telling you this is because, fox quit. he left to college, and is through with this, plus i didn't want to waste my summer on this board.

now, i guess i want to apoligize to anyone who took me too seriously and actually got offended by the bull$#!t i said. let my apoligies go out to everyone. (except giancarlo-carini, a_r2006, Arthurs-1, shuggy, pipedream, bryan, and carmen-jonze)

David-indiana, and Vicky, lol, you guys are good people, don't let what i said get to you. despite what i said, i always kinda admired you two.

anyways, i might come in here, every now and again. but my terorizing is over.

feel free to discuss this gay cowboy movie, and don't let me stand in the way.

And thank you all for the hours and hours of entertainment this board has provided me.

enjoy your day!

Tigerinator AKA jomama AKA MountainHighPizzaPie

Anyways questions or remarks can be e-mailed to me at *****

* I removed his email address in this post.

I can believe it....most of it but not all.  He was PM'ing me the last few months and I got into a dialogue with him.  He was already unhappy with the nasty PM's that fox was sending to people.  I think this and fox getting caught by Phillip TWICE is the reason he's quitting.  He just wants to  take as much credit as he can before he goes.  It is interesting to note that the IMDB board had dropped to an all time low of 15.263 posts the day before he announced his retirement and now it suddenly back at almost 17,000.  Very telling that.  But I won't be going to IMDB, it happened once it could easily happen again with the apathtic administration there, beside why live in the wilderness when we have Eden all to ourselves.  ;)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2006, 07:20:30 pm »
I can believe it....most of it but not all.  He was PM'ing me the last few months and I got into a dialogue with him.  He was already unhappy with the nasty PM's that fox was sending to people.  I think this and fox getting caught by Phillip TWICE is the reason he's quitting.  He just wants to  take as much credit as he can before he goes.  It is interesting to note that the IMDB board had dropped to an all time low of 15.263 posts the day before he announced his retirement and now it suddenly back at almost 17,000.  Very telling that.  But I won't be going to IMDB, it happened once it could easily happen again with the apathtic administration there, beside why live in the wilderness when we have Eden all to ourselves.  ;)

BTW, we all know what college his buddy ended up at.  Very amusing that he admitted his partner-in-stupidity went off "to college," which is how I nailed his fanny, and then we got a parade of denials about how it was so funny that we all thought his friend was a college student.  Deny deny deny... admit.  Oops.  It's also interesting that after my fax went back to SUNY, and the college told me it would take appropriate action, we never heard from him again.

What is stupid about all this even more is that IMDb couldn't bother doing what took me literally minutes to do.  As far as his "retirement" message goes, like the vast majority of the dwindling participants there even care.  You don't need psychic powers to know this is a 15 year old that gets picked last in gym class, has no friends otherwise, and sees this online "power play" as the pinnacle of his personal relevance to the world.  Coming next, his blog.  :)
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 06:10:08 am »
Well, I don't believe his message entirely either! I can't believe IMDB admnis would delete massively on one (or tow) board(s) only and not on boards that have been 'dead' for ages. I can understand 'making space', but WHY on a board of a film with so much success and lots of discussion. It sounds odd to me. If they wanted to save space, I'm sure they could have deleted old posts on old boards somewhere else on IMBD. Sounds all too fishy..

His post has been deleted - which is good. This guy doesn't need any attention! Glad he can't read here..

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2006, 07:44:27 am »

God some people have literally too much time on their hands..  what a tosser he'd be..
Chut up!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2006, 06:35:23 pm »
Too many innocent threads were deleted in the middle of their being used (ie: the I LOVE everything threads). I find it completely unbelieveable that so much damage can be attributed to one or two trolls. There had to be a larger number of people complaining about these threads for them to be automatically deleted through complaints to the administration. I am more likely to accept that the administration itself had an agenda in the deletion, one that has yet to be divulged.

Sorry - I don't believe his explanation, and like Vikki, I don't really care if the whole truth comes out or not - This is where I reside now!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer