Author Topic: Heath's next movie: you vote!  (Read 7476 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath's next movie: you vote!
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 02:11:07 pm »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I marked the wrong casket. I voted for Encyclopedia Britannica because I overlooked I can vote for all.
Maybe I could have the Encyclopedia tattoed all over my skin (if the tattoo artist is able to write really, really tiny). So he could read it from my body  :P It would be worth the trouble, wouldn't it?
What a funny poll
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D :laugh:

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 02:19:44 pm »
All of them!  Only if we could get him to read some /slash fan fictions that involves him and see how he is going to blush, then I will vote for that one.  :laugh:

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 02:24:09 pm »
All of them!  Only if we could get him to read some /slash fan fictions that involves him and see how he is going to blush, then I will vote for that one.  :laugh:

Ha, ha, maybe we could get him to do the book on tape of "A Love Born From Steel"!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

vkm91941

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 04:13:58 pm »
Ha, ha, maybe we could get him to do the book on tape of "A Love Born From Steel"!

L

Yes please, purty please with sugar on top!   ;)

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2006, 04:20:53 pm »

L

That would be nice. [sigh]

Leslie,

Speaking of which, have you ever thought about put the book in print once you finish it?  I read that the author of "Somebody New" plan to do something like that.  I don't know much about it, but it sounds like you can have your fan fictions printed by some company.  If you ever plan to do that, I will be the first to buy a copy of ALBFS.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2006, 08:32:44 pm »
All of 'em!  With the added request that he dress as Ennis as he does so;  and drink beer and smoke and keep looking out the window for Jake;  and that Jake show up every once in awhile to help him stay in character.  ;D  8)  :P
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2006, 03:13:08 am »
I'd watch any of the above, but what a delicious frisson that would be for Heath to be reading from the Austin phone book and intone my name! Can he wear a cowboy hat in this picture?

:)
Scott

Scott, that may be the first time in history that 'frisson' and 'telephone book' were uttered in the same sentence.

BTW, Melinda and I had a Momoro-admiration-fest as she drove me to the airport on Tuesday.