Author Topic: Quiz or Quizas? Part 3: "Quizas Revolutions"  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Quiz or Quizas? Part 3: "Quizas Revolutions"
« on: June 16, 2006, 06:06:41 pm »
Welcome friends, Brokies and cowboys! ;D

Howdy folks and welcome to "Quiz or Quizas 3"AKA "The Quizas Revolutions".  A little quiz put together by yours truly for the pleasure of you good people.  Now, as Celeste (co-writer) pointed out to me, as I was about to come up with my short list of questions, that as most of you have the DVD and/or screenplay of BBM, and I know what big cheats you all are, that you would just pop the disc in and whiz to the scene that was needed.  So, I have made all the questions about details from the film extra hard mainly using the help of my new best friend: the infamous 6x zoom!  Meet your doom with the 6x zoom! laugh  There are also some easier ones in there for all you less experienced Brokies. But I must admit that these questions are much easier than the first as I kinda stopped taking notes about questions and started watching the film. So when it had finished I was in a lump on the floor crying instead of writing hard questions for you guys.

This is the last part of the "Quizas Trilogy" although I am planning on possibly finishing off the film in a quotes special, so just think of this as the trilogy with 4 parts. ;D

Anyway, I figured the best way to do this is for you to copy and paste the questions to a PM and answer them as a PM and then send it to me.  This will then be marked and your score will be posted on this thread (unless otherwise stated in your PM).

After the quiz is first posted (today June 16th), the quiz will close 10 days later on the 26th of June.  After the answers are posted, I will announce who is the winner of all.  Then it will be on to the possible next quiz.  There's no messing around here.  If you wish for all of your scores to be added together please state that in your PM to me.

I would just like to say a special thanks to: Celeste, my quiz partner, for all the help with adapting the questions and cutting down the shortlist and, of course, the brilliant mods here at "The Lighter Side Of The Mountain": Will, Fran, AnnMarie and Memento; and last, but not least, Philip, who has brought happiness to me through this site for the last few weeks. Kiss  Anyway, enough with the thanking and on with the quiz.

Beckala!

Quizas part 3: The Quizas Revolutions

1) What are the "tough old birds" names?

2) How many swings are there on the girls swing-set?

3) What does the Newsome farm equipment sign advertise?

4) How much does honey cost according to the paper that comes through the post to the Delmar’s?

5) How many hours does it take for Jack to drive up to see Ennis?

6) What vegetable is Jack preparing when Ennis arrives on the mountain?

7) What did Ennis Bring to their 3rd meeting on the mountain?

8) What number is written on the side of the combine harvester that Jack and Bobby ride?

9) On what day was the church social held?

10) How much does Ennis have to pay, per month, for each of the children?

11) What date does the divorce take place?

12) How many miles is it to El Paso?

13 ) What is the Mexican whore's favourite one-liner?

14) What colour are the Newsome-Twists dinning chairs?

15) How long, according to Jack, did it take Lureen to make dinner?

16) What is Bobby drinking at Thanksgiving dinner?

17) What did Alma's note to Ennis say?

18) What number do Alma and Monroe live at?

19) According to Ennis once Jack convinces Alma for Lureen and him to adopt the girls and it rains money from L.D Newsome, what will flow in the streams?

20) How many eggs did momma drop according to "The Devils Right Hand"?

21) Lashawn was Tri-Delt at SMU. What was Lureen?

22) What does Cassie want to do, other than being a waitress?

23) At what cabin did the boys have "A good time"?

24) What did Ennis' momma say to him when he was little?

25) At what number does the Riverton post office reside?

26) What time does it say on the clock in Jack's room?

27) What number does Ennis apply to his post box?

28) When are Alma Jr. and Kurt getting married?

29) Where is Ennis' round up?

30) How many buttons/ poppers are there on Jack's shirt?

That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed my quizas and I will see ya' round!

;DGONE QUIZIN' ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.