Author Topic: So what do we look like, anyway?  (Read 230310 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: So what do we look like, anyway?
« Reply #730 on: July 03, 2007, 10:35:30 pm »
We need a thread for people to explain their nics, don't we? Some of them are interesting. Mine just comes from a dog I used to have.

My avatar is my Yorkie standing on the couch holding a ball at the side of her mouth. She is so active and always wants to play!!

We have one! It is here: http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1284.0.html
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #731 on: July 03, 2007, 10:58:34 pm »
OH--OK Lee(Front-Ranger)--That's great-Thanks!! Now--is latjoreme there?? I gotta find out about that one!

Here is a bigger version of my avatar. My little buddy.

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #732 on: July 03, 2007, 11:01:50 pm »
Well, here is me and my sweet baby!
I have been afraid to post my pic but I don't care no more!! LOL ;D

WOW, Lee---Hey Good-lookin'!!! And what a little sweetheart -- ya'll smile just alike!! I can tell she's your pride and joy! Great picture--thanks for posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #733 on: July 03, 2007, 11:06:03 pm »
WOW, Lee---Hey Good-lookin'!!! And what a little sweetheart -- ya'll smile just alike!! I can tell she's your pride and joy! Great picture--thanks for posting!
Well thank you kindly!
She sure is!!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #734 on: July 03, 2007, 11:11:56 pm »
Lee, that's a fantastic photo!  Thanks for sharing it with us!  :)

OH--OK Lee(Front-Ranger)--That's great-Thanks!! Now--is latjoreme there?? I gotta find out about that one!

Here is a bigger version of my avatar. My little buddy.

Hi Shasta!
What an adorable dog!  What's his/ her name?  I have a gorgeous black cat named Vivien, and I talk about her all the time around here, but I don't have a photo easily available to post unfortunately.  I love both cats and dogs (although I'm more of a cat person).  My apartment won't allow dogs.

If you're looking for lots of photos of BetterMostians, including latjoreme (a.k.a ineedcrayons around here) take a look at the big, main Brokeback BBQ 2007 thread in the Social Events forum.  It's a big thread to wade through, but you'll see lots of our smiling faces.  You'll also see photos of friends from other Brokie forums.  :) http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5791.1920.html

<---- My new avatar is a pic of me from the BBQ!  It was taken as we were hanging out near the horse stables waiting for the hayride to begin.  In fact, I think in the full version of this photo ineedcrayons is sitting right next to me!
 8)
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Rayn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I'm also on FaceBook under Rayn Roberts
« Reply #735 on: July 03, 2007, 11:17:56 pm »
Well thanks loneleeb3 for the larger pic of Shasta's doggie.  I'd never have been able to see it in the smaller one. It's the green and red ball that makes it hard for me to see clearly in the small one, but now that the pic is normal siize, I can.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #736 on: July 03, 2007, 11:20:30 pm »
Lee, that's a fantastic photo!  Thanks for sharing it with us! 

Thanks Amanda!  ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Rayn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I'm also on FaceBook under Rayn Roberts
« Reply #737 on: July 03, 2007, 11:23:03 pm »
Well, here is me and my sweet baby!
I have been afraid to post my pic but I don't care no more!! LOL ;D

ME TOO!  LOL...   Nice pic Loneleeb3... let's have more!   
  ;)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #738 on: July 03, 2007, 11:33:40 pm »
Hi Shasta!
What an adorable dog!  What's his/ her name?  I have a gorgeous black cat named Vivien, and I talk about her all the time around here, but I don't have a photo easily available to post unfortunately.  I love both cats and dogs (although I'm more of a cat person).  My apartment won't allow dogs.

Thank you, Amanda---her name is Nicki and she's like my shadow!! You need to post a picture of Vivien! I have a cat too. Is there a thread for pet people in Bettermost? Because some people, you know, don't care too much about pets. LOL That would be cool to have a pet page for those who care.

This page is hilarious. I wanted to know about nicknames and Lee gave me a link to avatars. Then I was replying to Lee (Front-Ranger) and Lee B. posted, so I modified. Then I posted to Lee B and then Rayn thanked Lee B for my dog picture. It's like an episode of "Three's Company" and I LOVE it. I actually am laughing out loud.

I just love ya'll!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #739 on: July 03, 2007, 11:38:20 pm »
And we love you back!! As for me, after seeing Leeb's photo, I'll gladly be mistaken for him anytime!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"