Author Topic: Fantasy Scenes  (Read 76179 times)

Offline serious crayons

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Fantasy Scenes
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2006, 01:11:14 pm »
This is one of my most favorite scenes.  It makes my heart smile.  A picture IS worth a thousand words.

Yes, particularly the expression on Ennis' face in the second photo. Like, thank god, finally he can be happy again.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2006, 01:20:12 pm »
Dreams

Ennis's: Glad ya stayed fer a swim Ennis?

Sure am Jack, sun sure feels good, warm on these rocks.

Don't it though.

Guess I otta head up fer the sheep now, been here way to long already.

Alright then, Ennis you gonna...you know...wa...ya got....

Nah...it's alright, 'sides waters to cold. You?

Me neither.

Gotta get.

Ennis , ya mind...ya mind if I hitch up the mules and ride up awhile?

Not a bit.

Jacks:
Sleeping on yer feet like a horse.

Mmmm......

Hmmmm...hmmmmmm...mmmmm...My mama used to sing that to me
Hmmmmm......
I gotta go....Jack....

Mmm..

Jack...I...I love you...Jack.

I...I love you to Ennis.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 02:15:24 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2006, 01:04:29 am »
Ennis thinking: Ah guess now wouldn't be a good time to mention the gym membership
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2006, 02:42:57 pm »
Jack thinking

Now matter what I swear I will always love Ennis, can't never say it to him, but I always will.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 11:58:01 am by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2006, 11:24:08 pm »
I love you

Offline bbm_stitchbuffyfan

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Ennis and Jack are Forever
« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2006, 11:44:54 pm »
These pictures are so amazing. All of them are picturesque, some of them are very very sweet, and others are really sad.

One scene I would've liked to see is the boys separating from a camping trip. I know we saw them come down from Brokeback in 1963 and pack up after their last trip together, so it's not really necessary at all, but I would like to see the emotional toll it took on Jack and Ennis when they returned home.
If you'd just realize what I just realized then we'd be perfect for each other and we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
We missed out on each other now

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2006, 12:09:31 am »
Ennis Thinking:
Jack...all he ever wanted his whole life was to be a cowboy, my cowboy.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 12:13:11 am by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2006, 12:33:01 am »

One scene I would've liked to see is the boys separating from a camping trip. I know we saw them come down from Brokeback in 1963 and pack up after their last trip together, so it's not really necessary at all, but I would like to see the emotional toll it took on Jack and Ennis when they returned home.
I agree with you about the leaving. I did describe on of their partings in one of my "Fanfic" stories.

Ennis relaxes at bit enjoying the smooth ride, stretches out on the comfortable cloth bench seat still feeling the warmth and welcome muscle soreness of their steel embrace, now many hours passed back at the lake, each holding on so hard so the other wouldn’t feel him shake, facing away when they finally pulled apart so as not to see the other's tears, yet each knowing both of their faces were wet
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 12:45:32 am by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline opinionista

« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2006, 09:10:34 am »
Wow!  Great thread!  Yes, the post skinny dipping scene would be fun...  But come on now people... we all know that we want to see exactly what happened between leaving the apartment following the reunion kiss and arriving at the motel... Or between leaving the apartment that afternoon through all of the motel scene and then on to the diner for breakfast.
 ;)

Actually, this could link up nicely with the skinny dipping scene...
 ::)

I would've liked to see more action at the motel scene. It doesn't have to be sex, but some cuddling and kissing. I think it would be nice to see them kissing passionately again, hugging and caressing each other, and on a bed! Also, a little scene with them kissing or something when they were older, would've been nice to watch too. *sigh*
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #129 on: August 19, 2006, 06:37:38 pm »
I would've liked to see more action at the motel scene. It doesn't have to be sex, but some cuddling and kissing. I think it would be nice to see them kissing passionately again, hugging and caressing each other, and on a bed! Also, a little scene with them kissing or something when they were older, would've been nice to watch too. *sigh*

100% agreement!
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."