Author Topic: Fantasy Scenes  (Read 76770 times)

Offline serious crayons

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Fantasy Scenes
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2006, 02:22:41 pm »
Just wanted to tell you, jpwagoneer1964, that your fantasy scenes are really beautiful.

:)

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2006, 02:37:55 pm »
Ennis thinking:
Sure miss being around that Jack fella when he's up there with the sheep, never thought I'd mind being alone down here. We sure have a good time around the campfire, him tellin' stories about rodeon', eatin' our meals. These mountians sure make a man feel peaceful.  Mebe tomorrow I can clean up early n' hitch up the mules and ride up there a spell.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:27:33 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline serious crayons

« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2006, 02:46:47 pm »
And that one had a particularly beautiful illustration! ;)

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2006, 10:35:04 pm »
Ennis thinking:
Ever think I might not just be ready to leave yet, huh? Got a month till have ta' be back, ever think of asking... Come on Jack your the big talker, just say it...You know the words, come on...cat got yer tongue or what? huh?
Aw hell Jack. Jack F*****g Twist, all talk. You know what Jack, ya can't cook, ya complain too much, ya snore and you know what else?...ya talk in your sleep.....I hear you say my name.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:27:50 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2006, 11:32:11 pm »
Jack...Jack are you comin'. Are you on your way Jack? Been waitin' all day, wait all night if I have to. Sure hope ya make it. Didn't think I'd ever hear from you again. Thanks fer writ'n, good ya sent when ya did. Truth is after I got married, tried so hard to put it all behiind o' me, might'ta sent you away if I heard from ya then. Couldn't do it Jack, never a day went by I didn't think o' you, all this time. Then I get your card, just couldn't wait to see you since, see you big smile, tell you I was sorry I hit ya. Hope you forgive me. Jack...Jack I sure hope you show.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:28:05 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2006, 11:43:18 pm »
These really are fantastic jpwagoneer1964!  Keep 'em coming!
 :D
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2006, 12:19:20 am »
Here is one on the lighter side.

Ennis to Jack: "Um Jack, ever hear of 'Weight Watchers'? Ah...I was just thinking...Look here I just found this flier in my pack, don't know how it got there, musta' flew in or somethin', Here why don't you.....
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:28:20 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2006, 11:29:58 am »
Ennis to Jack:
Jack I been missin' you so bad, can't tell you how much. Can't believe I'm never gonna see you again, big smiile o' yours, feel your arms 'round mine. I know now how you felt keep'n these shirts together so long, means so much. Jack I'm so sorry I hurt you, never meant you no harm, always sending you away, please if you can forgive me Jack. Jack ....Jack I wish I see you just once more ,so I could tell you... Jack, I swear... I love you so very much.

Ennis...Ennis s'alright...s'alright, right here beside you bud, won't ever leave. You said it to me evey minute we spent together, your big wide smile, the look in you eyes when you looked in mine, I saw you heart breaking whever we parted. You gave me so much Ennis, I thank the Lord for all the best days of my life spent with you, no man deserves the joy I felt with you,certianlly not me I will always be in you heart Ennis, sometimes I be in your dreams, sometimes I hold you when you sleep.. When your time comes still many years from now, I'll be there to greet you with my arms around you tight and we'll be together just like it was ,always.

WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Love this one but it is just too sad.   :'(

Keep them coming though.  SOB!!!

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2006, 01:03:54 pm »
Jack thinking to hemself:
Yup, one of the best parts of the day, sitting here eating breakfast with Ennis. Never had a friend like Ennis, so easy to be around, never complainin', cooks ok too, never had no friends, no brothers or sisters, no kids to play with growin' up. Mebe, just mebe if I help him clean up, secure the camp, each hitch up a mule,I can get 'm to ride up with me t' the sheep today, just be there with Ennis guarding the sheep.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:28:30 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2006, 01:23:25 pm »
Ennis thinking to Jack:

Jack you hafta know it breaks my heart in to to see that look on your face. So good to be with ya after all this time and then I make ya all  lookin' like that. But it'll be ok Jack, you'll see, get up here in these mountians much as we can, be just you and me. I can git time off or just quit the job, find somethin' else, just to be with you whenever ya can. It'll be ok, best that we can.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:19:00 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »