Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681087 times)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

THE CONTINUITY DIRECTOR:

**There seems to be an unaccountable delay in the hugely anticipated birth of passion that we will all be blessed as witnesses to (soon!).  CD wonders why that is!???  Could it be that our two Principal Players and their attendant troupe (clothing, zipbuttons, spit) are shy and afraid?  Could it be that the pressure is getting to them?  CD would like them to know that everyone here loves them, please don’t be afraid… s’alright, s'alright, everythin’ gonna be ok, shh shh…

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
THE CONTINUITY DIRECTOR:

**There seems to be an unaccountable delay in the hugely anticipated birth of passion that we will all be blessed as witnesses to (soon!).  CD wonders why that is!???  Could it be that our two Principal Players and their attendant troupe (clothing, zipbuttons, spit) are shy and afraid?  Could it be that the pressure is getting to them?  CD would like them to know that everyone here loves them, please don’t be afraid… s’alright, s'alright, everythin’ gonna be ok, shh shh…

YOUNG JACK

**Actually, Ms. CD, I think we're both a rearin' to go... We're jes' tryin' to stay close t' that timeline a yourn. An' it just seems to be takin' forever. **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
**Actually, Ms. CD, I think we're both a rearin' to go... **

~~Mika stomps hooves in near-delirious approval.~~

**Though't they'd never be getting it on! This wishin' 'n waiting' was driving' me bonkers! I haven't even taken time out for food in days, for fear that I'd miss out on anything... important. What with the High Priestess ceremonially heating all those hot dogs, and the JBB resurrection and all, and symbolism so thick in the air I cain't hardly even breathe, I thought things would surely progress!**
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:50:53 pm by Mikaela »

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

YOUNG JACK

**Actually, Ms. CD, I think we're both a rearin' to go... We're jes' tryin' to stay close t' that timeline a yourn. An' it just seems to be takin' forever. **

I am at ma payin' job here so I can't get fancy an' send out 20 or 30 PM, but we have been waitin' on that no-show MR. TheStudDuck! now for over tweeny four hours, and he is not returnin' my calls, so I say "Bring 'em down!"   ---Ah mean ON WITH THE SHOW!

CD

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
**GULP**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

I am at ma payin' job here so I can't get fancy an' send out 20 or 30 PM, but we have been waitin' on that no-show MR. TheStudDuck! now for over tweeny four hours, and he is not returnin' my calls, so I say "Bring 'em down!"   ---Ah mean ON WITH THE SHOW!

CD

YOUNG JACK

**Shhh, shh. S'allright.**

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

CD

** Yeah, Dumbass Mule # 27 is still missing, so it looks like it's up to us to sing a song and encourage our very dear Jack to take some action! **
  ;)

((Owl Olivia and Owl Oscar start to sing a happy tune, known from the musical "Ariel." Soon some other animals join in...))  :)

"Kiss the Boy"

there you see him
sitting there across the way
he don't got a lot to say
but there's something about him

and you don't know why
but you're dying to try
you wanna kiss the boy

yes, you want her
look at him, you know you do
possible he wants you, too
there is one way to ask him

it don't take a word
not a single word
go on and kiss the boy

[sing with me now!]

sha la la la la la, my, oh, my
look like the boy too shy
ain't gonna kiss the boy

sha la la la la la, ain't that sad
ain't it a shame, too bad
he gonna miss the boy

now's your moment
underneath the moon
boy, you'd better do it soon
no time will be better

he don't say a word
and he won't say a word
until you kiss the boy

sha la la la la la, don't be scared
you got the mood prepared
go on and kiss the boy

sha la la la la la, don't stop now
don't try to hide it
how you wanna kiss the boy

sha la la la la la, move along
and listen to the song
the song say kiss the boy

sha la la la la la, the music play
do what the music say
you gotta kiss the boy

you've gotta kiss the boy
you wanna kiss the boy
you've gotta kiss the boy
go on and kiss the boy!

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 03:20:00 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

** Calm down here, folks. Y'all are gettin' riled up over this one little scene. You're on the edge a yer seats. That's no way to enjoy a scene like this 'un. Calm down. Sit back and relax. There's no way in hell that we're not gonna get to this scene. We jes' gotta wait for the technical crew to get their acts together and get the proper lightin' and all. ((winks at the audience)). Then we ken see what comes up. So just settle down, folks. This scene'll happen when it happens.  Why dontcha enjoy a few refreshments on the house until we get this thing sorted out. But don' take too long, cause ya never know when we ken get a move on.**

Offline YaadPyar

**  Ummmmm...I think you better be offering refreshments, not just the idea of them.  This crowd could turn on your at any moment...  **
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

The Props Magician:
** Hey boys and girls, we want to see something like this! **
;D