Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1701998 times)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
%% No Special Mule Lotions? 

:(   :'( %%

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
**I'll take 2 bottles of the special lotion, peeing everywhere does tend 2 make me quite sore!**
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
**....Or was that too much information for y'all ;D!**
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
**The sheep has to hit the hay now, I got a big day of peeing ahead of me. I can't believe I will probably miss TS1!(now I know what it means) Don't have too much fun with your sheep pissless drinks cause I know u prefer the taste of the piss. Anyway, toodles.**

((On way out pees in Raymille's welcome back punch, just to make you guys feel at home))

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
%%
Who needs JBB anyway?  Wait until I come up with my new line of body lotions ...
%%

** Hey! Indapaddock! You might have a bunch of second rate emolients, but I have a contract! **

** Mr Raymille and I shook on it **

** Twist's ass is MINE. Mwahahahaha! **
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

**I'll take 2 bottles of the special lotion, peeing everywhere does tend 2 make me quite sore!**

%%
 :D :D
%%

%% No Special Mule Lotions? 

:(   :'( %%

%%

Hmmm...
Now that's an idea!  :D

I could really go far with this idea of Lotions!  :D  I wont be a sheep trainer for ever afterall!

%%
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 07:09:30 pm by Lucise »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
** Hey! Indapaddock! You might have a bunch of second rate emolients, but I have a contract! **

** Twist's ass is MINE. Mwahahahaha! **

%%
 ::)  ::)
%%

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
Mika the dumbass mule:

=Is ecstatic=

((Sings in braying voice))

Who needs contracts, who needs tents?
I've got for-mule-A, Indappaddock-sent!
Now I'll never itch no more -
And y'all know what I've been itching for!!!

((Looks around, sheepish))

**You don't know? Seriously!?! Well let me tell you in one little abbreviation**

((Rocks up a veritable fuss and brays:))

TS1 !!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 07:38:10 pm by Mikaela »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
YOUNG ENNIS:

** Ok, now listen' up y'all. I know whut you're all waitin' for and its gonna happen, but ya need to give it a chance.. Ya see, my boy and me here are way much past drunk and could'nt even raise a flag right now.
After 20 or so short winks, I promise you the tent will be rockin'**

TERRY CLOTH:

** Look here, Ennis, lookit what I got for ya tucked away in my folds...  there's one for the blue-eyed spinnin'-heeled pup guy too.  I snuck 'em outta the HIGHLY DYSFUNCTIONAL PRIESTESS' bathroom cabinet just for you guys.  **

TERRY CLOTH:

**  Some Vi-Ag-Ra to help you En-Jac-... I mean ... enjoy ... the mountin' ... I mean ... Mountain.  Trust me here, Cowboy, I ain't let ya down yet and neither will this.  It's a durn good thing you didn't toss me in that river we was sitting by... d*amn pills woulda disolved and the fish woulda been jumpin' ... each other.   Between me and the FSD and the pup tent guy, we got'cha covered.  Trust me, that's not just a tube a lotion in his pocket... he's happy to see ya.  **

(( TERRY CLOTH would feel the tingle that runs down his spine if he had a spine.  Instead, the irreverent invertebrate feels the tingle that runs down FSD's spine.  Or was that just the sheep tinkle running down the Mountain?  It's so hard... to know.  ))
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 08:27:34 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
TERRY CLOTH:

**  Some Vi-Ag-Ra to help you En-Jac-... I mean ... enjoy ... the mountin' ... I mean ... Mountain.  Trust me here, Cowboy, I ain't let ya down yet and neither will this.  It's a durn good thing you didn't toss me in that river we was sitting by... d*amn pills woulda disolved and the fish woulda been jumpin' ... each other.   Between me and the FSD and the pup tent guy, we got'cha covered.  Trust me, that's not just a tube a lotion in his pocket... he's happy to see ya.  **

(( TERRY CLOTH would feel the tingle that runs down his spine if he had a spine.  Instead, the irreverent invertebrate feels the tingle that runs down FSD's spine.  Or was that just the sheep tinkle running down the Mountain?  It's so hard... to know.  ))

((Meryl jacks the Sacred Pentecostal Mountain Bike into high gear))

%% Egad, I have to nab that pesky Cloth before he double entendres us all to death.  What an obsessive-compulsive scene stealer insufferable ham! %%

Ich bin ein Brokie...