Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1701331 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Elle, for The Audience:

%% I'll just give it a lil bump. %%

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
**Hold yer horses, Aunt Em, some of us gotta work for a livin' ya know. **

YOUNG JACK:

((Gettin' to be around noontime, Jack gets back to the camp and looks through their meager supplies: Another bottle of whiskey; %% blech-think I've had enough of that to last a lifetime. %% some dried up rolls; carefully wrapped bacon; a few small potatoes (only mostly shriveled); and a course coffee.
With these few supplies, Jack tries the best he can to make the best meal he has ever made in his life (which isn't too difficult a feat).))

%%Why?.... for Ennis. I like the way that soun's. For Ennis. %%

((Jack fills two thermos bottles with coffee, packs the light lunch he has just finished trying to make, and heads up to the nearby grazin' allotment. And all this while only wearing his boots - No, he got dressed before he came back to camp.))

((As he approaches the field where the sheep are grazing, Jack suddenly feels uneasy again.))

%% I can't tell what this feeling is. My stomach churnin' as I climb up this mountain. It's as though I want Ennis to.... well I dunno. I wanna hear his voice and his thoughts, I'm just afraid of what they might be. %%

« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 06:25:15 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
**Ladies, gentlemen, and livestock of all kinds, may I have your attention please. The fabulous DeeDee is out of town until Thursday, so Courtney, her understudy, will be taking over. Thank you for your cooperation.**

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
YOUNG ENNIS:

((Still looking at severely injured sheep.))

%% This ain't my fault, is it? I jus' spend one lil ol' night in the tent with Jack, and a sheep gets hurt? Guess we're gonna have a lot of hurt sheep then....

Wonder when Jack'll get up here? Sure wish Terry were around to keep me company till then. %%

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
**The SUN has been informed that it's around noontime up on Brokeback.  So, she thought she'd send along a little heat wave to warm Jack up after his chilly dip and to encourage our boys to "heat things up a bit" again.**

**By, the by, the SUN has a very lame, puny sense of humor.**

((Sending subliminal thought waves down along with the sun rays... to both Young Ennis and Young Jack... so that later in the evening the hot fire at the campsite seem extra tempting and extra "inspiring."))

%%Must remember to get MOON involved in the action when night comes 'round again.%%

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((accompanied by STARTLE POINT HORSE, Jack finally catches sight of the sheep grazing in their pasture. He looks around earnestfly for Ennis and Cigar Butt, but can't see them immediately. Being Jack, he of course has to worry about this.))

%% Goddang it, where is tha man?  Wait.... do I want to talk to him that much? %%

((Jack dismounts and looks around some more, tethering LOW STARTLEPOINT HORSE to a nearby tree. He gathers up the food he's brought and settles down on an incline, overlooking the sheep's pasture.))

Offline YaadPyar

(( The FSD has returned from a recent trip to the ancenstral homeland of Guilin where she consulted with the sages. ))

%%  The FSD thinks back on her past couple of days, and the infusion of secret knowledge that they poured into her.  She ponders how best to reveal and release this new understanding and energy so that cast and crew alike can fully utilize what's available.  %%

(( FSD unleashes the full spectrum of sound, light, color and vibration onto the set in a controlled and energizing way.  To the cast and crew, it feels like they are suddenly more alert, engaged and present, and feeling slightly tingly with new energy.  ))

FULLY ALIVE!

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** Ooh, pretty colors **

Offline YaadPyar

Jack's Awakening

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack dismounts and looks around some more, tethering LOW STARTLEPOINT HORSE to a nearby tree. He gathers up the food he's brought and settles down on an incline, overlooking the sheep's pasture.))