Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1700787 times)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good

CIGAR BUTT -

**We're sorry.**

(( MIKA the DUMBASS MULE follows CIGAR BUTT to the far side of a stand of pine trees in the distance....   both of them sorry to have been intrusive, yet decidedly ready to (quietly, of course) resume their equine lovin'...  ))
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
%% You all think ya can keep it down a little, just a tad, so we can get on here? %%

Mika:

((In a daze from the equine lovin', whispers sweetly to CIGAR BUTT: ))

Doesn't that YOUNG JACK know keeping it down won't help 'im gettin' it on?  Humans are *weird*, I tell ya. Well, never mind. We mules and horses know what's what!  

((Returns all attention to CIGAR BUTT ))

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 08:06:43 pm by Mikaela »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
YOUNG JACK:
((looks aggravatedly at the animals, the high priestess, the sheep trainer, and a pleading look toward the FSD))

%% You all think ya can keep it down a little, just a tad, so we can get on here? %%

((  After getting extensive advice from FSD, Indapaddock takes up meditating and yoga to calm his nerves ...

))

%%
This new drama with the HP has been particularly 'interesting' to say the least.
O Thank the Lord she's back to normal again...  :D  Phew!! 
%%

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 09:09:18 pm by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((cleans up the last of their dinner, bringing back the plates from rinsing them in the river. He walks over by Ennis, who is still sitting by the fire, looking into it. Jack notices a bit of icecream on Ennis's face and brushes it off with his fingertips, licking them clean. When Ennis looks up at him, Jack smiles into his eyes.))

Reckon you need to head back up to the sheep now....? ((His smile turns a little sad.))
You can stay around for awhile if ya like. I'm kinda tired. Gonna lay down for a bit.

((Jack heads over to the tent and unbuttons his shirt. He strips off his shirt and t-shirt and looks over at Ennis, a little uncertain about his response. He ducks inside the tent.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

((Stares into the fire, still tingling from Jack's touch.))

%% Should I follow 'em in?  I know I should. I never wanted anythin' so much in ma life.  Got ta think of tha sheep.  Can't leave them alone. Is it the sheep, is it me playin' hard to git?%%

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

%% I sure hope I'm not regrettin' this soon, but I need that boy more than I need air ta breathe.%%

((Ennis gets up, walks to the tent and steps in.))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Surprised and overjoyed when Ennis enters the tent. He sits up from his relaxed position. ))

((He looks up at Ennis with the golden light from the fire flickering in from the outside, Ennis's profile lit as though by an inner glow.
Jack's eyes search for Ennis's, though Ennis hides his. Jack wants to reach up and touch Ennis's face again: his cheek, his jaw, his ear, but he is still uncertain of how he'll respond.))

%% Can I touch him... Will he... %%

((Jack reaches up to take Ennis's hat. Their fingers brush and Jack blinks as sensation rushes over him, revealing raw emotion deep within him... and within Ennis?))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 12:12:35 am by Lucise »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
**the MOON decides to help the fire out in producing that oh-so-important romantic glow (even though, for TS2,  Ms. Moon is beyond the camera's lens, we all know she's still there guiding the young love birds on).**

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie