Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1701203 times)

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

Maybe you can go in and find some way to clean up the red wine on the floor, or at least most of it, so I can go inside.
[/b]

** Well, I gotta tell ya Guy, if it's moppin' up ya need then I'm the wrong... er... utensil for ya. My bud TERRY CLOTH... it's more his kinda bag. **

((JBB suddenly remembers...))

%% Goddammit...TERRY!... THAT'S what I wuz supposed to be doin'! %%
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 06:21:16 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** Well, I gotta tell ya Guy, if it's moppin' up ya need then I'm the wrong... er... utensil for ya. My bud TERRY CLOTH... it's more his kinda bag. **

That's a great idea, JBB. We have such a creative cast on this movie! Do you happen to know where he is right now? I could really use his help.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline opinionista

YOUNG JACK:

((lazily turns his gaze towards the dogs laying down on the job %%which as the dogs said were exactly what he and Ennis were doing, but still being a star of the show carried certain privileges%% and gives them the Jack look %% Uh huh, you know the one I'm talkin' about. %%))

Come on, boys. You mean to tell me that yur gonna let those sheep tell ya who's boss. I reckon ya'll will get juicy T-bone steaks for helpin' out here, too.

((Blue healer 1, doesn't believe Jack's words))

Blue healer 1: That's a lie, that's a lie! All you got is beans! We know, we heard you!!

All in unisom: liar, liar!!!! strike, strike, strike!!!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
~~Meanwhile, back on the mountain

SHEEPHERDER #1 and SHEEPHERDER #2 are surveying the puzzling scene of 2,000 sheep all networking together~~

SHEEPHERDER #1 (translated from the Spanish):
I swear! It looks like a Crosby Stills Nash & Young concert!! And with those red and blue brands, a pretty unlikely group if you ask me!

I think I will name this "Woolstock."

((Pulls a sheepskin of tequila out of vest, takes a swig, and hands to SHEEPHERDER #2))

That was some nite we had last nite at the Owl's treehouse!! Loved the tango and lobster. I told U there was two things I needed and that was it--tango and lobster!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

That's a great idea, JBB. We have such a creative cast on this movie! Do you happen to know where he is right now? I could really use his help.

** Well last I heard he was at OWLMA's place (ahem... we'll discuss Ms. OWLMA's salary and how the hell she can afford a pad like that later >:(). But I'm sure I heard him nearby. Maybe we can, like, team up and find him? Sniff... I miss my TERRY CLOTH...**
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
((Blue healer 1, doesn't believe Jack's words))

Blue healer 1: That's a lie, that's a lie! All you got is beans! We know, we heard you!!

All in unison: liar, liar!!!! strike, strike, strike!!!

YOUNG JACK:

** You testin' me, dogs? Cause here is your moment ta shine. But ya gotta act now if you wanna get remembered in this film. And I will tell ya right now that you can be durn sure that those animal talent agents are out there watchin' this very scene. Some of em may be lookin' for a sheepherder or two for their next movie.**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** Well last I heard he was at OWLMA's place (ahem... we'll discuss Ms. OWLMA's salary and how the hell she can afford a pad like that later >:(). But I'm sure I heard him nearby. Maybe we can, like, team up and find him? Sniff... I miss my TERRY CLOTH...**

((something about the lament in her voice reminds him of Lucise's hasty retreat the previous night))

Everything will be allright, JBB. Let's look around and see if he's nearby... Do you think he could be in the tent? I didn't see him there last night.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
((Slurps pina colada, whilst wearing hawiian shirt and takes of sun glasses. Pina Colada of course goes straight through her))

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....So what I miss?

%% Wahoo! My suspension is over now most of the touching(literally) scenes are gone. So who is ready to get this Crude party goin' again?%%

(( Opens suitcase full of toilet humour gags...))

who wants one?...A gag I mean! ;)

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 06:38:32 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
~~Meanwhile, back on the mountain

SHEEPHERDER #1 and SHEEPHERDER #2 are surveying the puzzling scene of 2,000 sheep all networking together~~

SHEEPHERDER #1 (translated from the Spanish):
I swear! It looks like a Crosby Stills Nash & Young concert!! And with those red and blue brands, a pretty unlikely group if you ask me!

I think I will name this "Woolstock."

((Pulls a sheepskin of tequila out of vest, takes a swig, and hands to SHEEPHERDER #2))

That was some nite we had last nite at the Owl's treehouse!! Loved the tango and lobster. I told U there was two things I needed and that was it--tango and lobster!!

((SHEEPHERDER #2 gratefully accepts the tequila and turns up the bottle, takes a healthy shot and passes the bottle back to SHEEPHERDER #1, licking her lips to get every last drop.))

~~The two things I'm most in need of at this moment are salt and lime, but I guess life is harder up on Broken-Arsed Mountain.  This sheepherdin' ain't for the faint of heart.  Tell you what, friend, 'Woolstock' is a mighty fine name for these events.  If things go much further down that path, maybe we can play in the mud and wash our hair in the rain ;) ~~
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Hey, #2! I'd watch that tequila...you never know who has #2d in it! ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.