Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696367 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

((sighs and shakes his head.))

I know.. it's so stupid. I feel so out of control of my life. Right now... I just missed that phone call. It could have been someone important... But did I go and get it? No! I stayed out here on this tent porch afraid of my own shadow. I... I... I don't know what to do about it...

((Guy refuses to cry over his life. He can change it, he knows he can. He just doesn't know how. After a moment of contemplating his sorry life, he looks down at JBB again.))

Do you want to look for Terry? I'll look around outside if you want to peek in the tent.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 05:43:35 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Do you want to look for Terry? I'll look around outside if you want to peek in the tent.

((JBB has an idea...))

** Guy, I have an idea... I know my TERRY CLOTH is around these here parts someplace. I can sense him. You know how that feels? Reckon we just need ta hold each other's hands... er... well... how about you jest hold me right in yer palm there?... that's it... and we shout fer TERRY. It'd be like you were shoutin' that there Erythydooleywotsit... er... phobia thing, right outa yer body. Kinda like a "lurgy begone!" exorcism. TERRY's bound ta hear us. Shall we give it a try? **

%% If it don't work I kin just skip him and get the hell outa Dodge. Find Terry myself... %%

** C'mon now Guy... altogether now - one... two... three... TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! **
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

I guess we can try that... And it's Erythroenophobia. Should we count to three?

Offline saucycobblers

I guess we can try that... And it's Erythroenophobia. Should we count to three?

JBB:

** Er, yeah. I jest said that Guy. **

%% I'm beginning to think this boy ain't too bright. Thank God he's pretty. %%

** Now come on... feel that Earthyphoneyknob leavin' yer body fer good... do ya feel it?? Shout it Guy, shout it.

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Meanwhile ..

Lucise paces in his trailer, wondering if he should try to call again or just wait till Guy calls back ..
He decides a lil fresh air would do him some good, so he steps out of the trailer ..
and who does he see out there?  Vickee the SLEEPING SHEEP .. ))

%% She must've followed me all the way back here ...%%

= Hey Vickee!  I really need to talk to someone right about now!  I could use a patient ear, even if it is a sleepy one!  There is this person I have been thinking about all day!  I dont know what has gotten into me really, but I cant stop thinking about him!  We are supposed to be working together on this new Broken Arsed Wool venture, but I think there is more to it than that .. at least from my end! 

So far, I have only spent one evening and night with him .. okay, not that kind of night!  Well, he is smart and cute and adorable .. okay, so he is afraid of red wine, but who's perfect?  I just think he is beautifully faulted  ;)!  I just called him and got his voice mail .. I dont know if I should call him again!  What if he calls me in a week or even two weeks time?  What'll I do then?
=

((Lucise looks over at Vickee, who is now snoring very audibly ...))

= I mean, I need to see him before that.  The other night was crazy, I could hardly get a wink of sleep knowing that he was only a few feet away in the bedroom .. I can't understand it!  I didn't realise I "liked boys" that way ...
Okay sure, I was obsessed with David Hasselhoff in Knight Rider ...

.. Damn he was HOT and I had several..errr..dreams about him, but does that make me gay?  My head is a friggin' mess!  I can't think about this anymore .. it's doing my head in!

Umm .. Thanks for listening Vickee!
=

((Lucise turns abruptly, walks back into the trailer, slamming the door shut behind him .. leaving a snoring, droolly-mouthed SLEEPING SHEEP, Vickee sound asleep at the doorstep.))

« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 06:22:13 pm by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
JBB:

**TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **

((Enlivened by JBB's rancor and pure determination, Guy can only smile and join him in his primal roar.))

**TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **

((Still uncertain if it did any good, Guy acknowledged that the yell did thoroughly expand his lungs. He felt alive and his skin tingled a little. He grinned down at JBB.))

** Now what?! **

Offline saucycobblers

** Now what?! **

((Slightly embarrassed that TERRY CLOTH has not appeared...))

*Cough* **Er... good point Guy... ummmm... ah! I have another idea. How about if I go in there and cover up the wine stains with some o' the good stuff, so you don't see 'em? Then you could have a look round the tent and see if Terry's anywhere fer me? How's that sound? **

((Despite his initial misgivings, JBB is starting to like this boy and wants to help him. And he sure is purty... :P))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((Feeling a lot more courageous from his primal moment with nature, nods to JBB.))

That sounds like it would be okay. If you can get in there and somehow hide the red wine, I can go in without too much difficulty. If I can't find Terry, maybe I can at least grab my cellphone, then call someone to help us find him.

((Holds the tent flap open for JBB and puts him down on the floor.))

Offline saucycobblers

((JBB enters the tent and, after a mere 30 minutes of concentrated grunting and straining, has manged to cover up the worst of the wine stains))

JBB:

** All clear bud! You mind me askin' where this... er... rather unusual fear stems from? **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((enters the tent and wrinkles his nose as the scent of the wine accosts him. He looks around the tent: the candles on the table (those that weren't knocked over) had melted down to stubs, the wax ruining the tablecloth beneath them. The dinner he had worked so hard to prepare sat mostly untouched. He sighs then looks to make certain that JBB is alright.))

((shrugs and shakes his head))

I don't know. I've had it for as long as I can remember. But I heard once that irrational fears are deeply rooted in the subconscious... so I think something must have happened. I don't know what though.... Let me grab my cellphone and then we'll look for Terry. He could be hiding in here somewhere, too, especially if he thinks that owl's still after him.