Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1701916 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Silence falls on Guy and Lucise as they walk over to OWLMA's place.  A few feet away from the owl-partment, sounds of roaring laughter and merriment meet their ears ..))

** Umm, Guy, I'm gonna go in there and hang out for abit.  You can gimme the documents you want Owlma to sign and I'll take 'em to her.  If she seems sober enough, I'll get her to sign 'em and I'll bring them back to you so you don't have to wait out here ..

((Guy nods and hands the papers to Lucise,  he walks in ...

))

**  Hey everyone!!  Looks like a great party you got goin on here ..! **

%%  Wow .. seems quiet in this room, where is everyone?
And, damn!  How can OWLMA afford this place??
I dint think Director Raymille used his couches for owls too ..  ??? %%

(( Lucise walks over to the next room, where some of the crew and cast, including the stars YOUNG JACK and YOUNG ENNIS are already partying it up .  Lucise walks in and mingles with the crowd ..

))

%% Sh!t!  The documents for OWLMA to sign .. better git to it before I forget ..%%

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club

((Everybody is having a jolly good time at Olivia's party, some dancing with her on the table...)) :)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy waits patiently outside, shivering a little in the cold air, but warmer inside because he knows he's not alone in the world, not like he used to be.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
((Awakening from his full 96 hour slumber in the fluffy loops of TERRY CLOTH, JBB groans under the strain of a top-grade lidache. He smiles tenderly as he looks at the still sleeping TERRY, marvelling again at the strong and firmly stitched hem which caresses his 100% recyclable exterior. Gently moving TERRY's hem aside, JBB stretches, yawns and slowly focuses on a new day.

TERRY CLOTH hasn't been the only thing on JBB's mind...

GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR) has been troubling JBB since they met. He's sure he knows him from somewhere... a film set perhaps?... ummmmmm...))

%% Godammit, THAT'S IT!!! A year ago I was contracted to attend to the silkiness of Mr Kevin Spacey's arse as he played arch-villain Lex Luther on the latest high-profile addition to the Superman oevre!! Friends, the story of me and Kev will have to wait for another day, but i knew I knew that Raphaelson guy from somewhere! %%

« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 11:14:53 am by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((A little later, Owl Oscar overcomes his inhibitions and decides to show up at the party, too...))
  :)

« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 01:56:12 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

**Oh, hello. You must be Olivia's owl partner. They're having the party inside. I guess you can just go in.**

((Guy notices the bunch of flowers in Oscar's talon.))

**That's not an apology bouquet, is it?**

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
GUY RAPHAELSON:

**Oh, hello. You must be Olivia's owl partner. They're having the party inside. I guess you can just go in.**

((Guy notices the bunch of flowers in Oscar's talon.))

**That's not an apology bouquet, is it?**

Owl Oscar:

**Oh, hi! An apology bouquet? Hell, no! That's just what civilized owls do when a Lady invites them... ((blushes)).
Yeah, I guess I'll go in there. Why don't you come with me? **

%% Only hope the warshrag isn't there... %% 

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
Owl Oscar:

**Oh, hi! An apology bouquet? Hell, no! That's just what civilized owls do when a Lady invites them... ((blushes)).
Yeah, I guess I'll go in there. Why don't you come with me? **

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy wonders if he should tell Owl Oscar the truth or make up something to save face. He decides to go somewhere in between.))

**Oh, well it's a wine cellar, and I have something like an allergic reaction to red wine, so it might not be the safest place for me to be.... I'd break out in hives or something. **

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy wonders if he should tell Owl Oscar the truth or make up something to save face. He decides to go somewhere in between.))

**Oh, well it's a wine cellar, and I have something like an allergic reaction to red wine, so it might not be the safest place for me to be.... I'd break out in hives or something. **

Owl Oscar:

** Rubbish! Are you a man or a mouse? You come with me, boy! For all I know, the Props Magician ran out of red wine quite a while ago, anyway! Besides, we got two renowned psychologists up here on Broken Arsed. They should be at the party, too! **

((Grabs poor Guy with his talons and drags him down the stairs to the cellar...))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Being dragged down a flight of stairs by a giant owl was not his idea of fun, but besides ripping out of a broadcloth dress shirt designed specifically not to be ripped, he didn't see like he had much choice. He tried to take in the stairwell he was being dragged through, but through the flurry of gray feathers could see very little. A cold draft rushed up from the cellar below, dry but chilling. He had a terrible sensation that something horrible was about to happen.))

**Please, Mr. Owl...! Just let me wait outside... I don't want to be any trouble, honestly!**

((The owl ignored his complaints and dragged him into a room full of raucous laughter, wild music, loud murmurs, and the occasional clink of glass on glass. Guy closed his eyes fiercely and held them shut with as much strength as he could muster.))

**Well, Mr. Owl, did she finish all the red wine?**
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 04:30:58 pm by Daniel »