Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705157 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
~~Across the room, Alma has seen it all.~~

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
((With production temporarily suspended for the celebration of OLIVIA and TERRY'S wedding, TIMMY's Performance Coach recommends a game of chess to keep things simmering, but safely))

%%  I sure don't wanna peak too soon.  Gotta stay cool, stay focussed.  This's just a one-shot deal I got goin' here.  It's gotta be right. %%

** Your move, Raoul... **

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy arrives just in time to see Olivia and Terry fly off together.))

**Missed them again! That Olivia is one busy owl.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack lets Ennis pull his hand loose with a bitter grimace.))

You ain't listening to me, Ennis. I know a lot of people here too. I don't understand why you're mad at me! I never did anything that you didn't want to do.... But I need to know something.... All those... things that we did up there. You said you were just lonely?!?! Ennis, that was more than loneliness. What happened, it happened cause you wanted it too.

((Jack's eyes fill up with tears for a moment, and he rapidly blinks them away.))

Please tell me that you wanted it too.

YOUNG ENNIS:

%% I wanted it too, Jack.  I stiil want it.  Marryin' Alma was a big mistake.  Please Jack forgive me.%%

(( Ennis feels his eyes fill up because he knows he is sleeping right now and he wasn't at OLIVIA and TERRY'S wedding  and there was no Jack.  He doesn't want to open his eyes knowing Jack's image will disappear if he does.  He has these dreams often and each time, it gets harder to get Jack out of his mind.))
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 08:22:41 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack arrives at the Wedding party a little late; he doesn't want to see the man that stole his heart away. When he does arrive, most of the guests have left, including Olivia and Terry. A few people are still mingling, and Jack is relieved to not see Ennis in the crowd. One young man stands off to the side though. He's seen him around the set before but never had a chance to talk to him.))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy is crestfallen. How is he going to explain that he managed to miss Olivia Owl and Terry Cloth a second time in pursuit of their contractual obligations? He places the presents that he and Lucise had lovingly wrapped on the table with the other presents. He doesn't notice the tall man approaching him from behind, in black cowboy hat and blue denim.))

((Guy turns to head back to the helicopter and collides into him. He burns bright red in the face and stumbles back a few paces.))

**Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr.-**

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

** And now, dear guests, would you please excuse us? Terry Cloth here and I are leaving for a lil honeymoon! Bye, bye! Olli my dear, will you please stay with the High Priestess?? Mummy and Daddy will be back in a couple a days! **
[/b]

((And off she takes with her new husband.))

%% Gotta make him fulfill his conjugal duties... He might be a rag-anova, but a damn fluffy one! %%  :P

(( TERRY CLOTH and OWLMA land in their posh honeymoon suite.  TERRY CLOTH is confused, a bit scared, involuntarily pierced in new places, and wondering eggsactly what he has gotten himself into.  Maybe a lifetime of diner pie and chick support would have been alright.  TERRY CLOTH knows that he misses JBB more than anything and longs for his firm, smooth tube and creamy kisses.  What is he doing here with this sharp-beaked harpy anyway?  Not being aroused, that's fer sure, despite OWLMA's feathery touch.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

&&  Damn, I miss that man.  What is this here foul owl tryin' a do to me... and where?!  And what's she got here?  And where's her... oh, right.  Funny, ain't like it used ta be with her... &&

(( TERRY CLOTH tries kissing OWLMA back but finds that her pellet breath leaves him, um, uninspired in his goobly bits.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

&&  Alright, I gotta make this work.  I can't get it to stand, so I gotta fix it...  &&

(( TERRY CLOTH dons his ragring so that the marriage can be consummated.  ))

« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 12:21:40 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((With production temporarily suspended for the celebration of OLIVIA and TERRY'S wedding, TIMMY's Performance Coach recommends a game of chess to keep things simmering, but safely))

%%  I sure don't wanna peak too soon.  Gotta stay cool, stay focussed.  This's just a one-shot deal I got goin' here.  It's gotta be right. %%

** Your move, Raoul... **

(( While TIMMY is busy playing chess with Raoul, he forgets that he has to pick up his girlfriend Latiana for their evening out.  After the incident on the highway (when they were pulled over and frisked thoroughly by the dutiful police officer), TIMMY and LATIANA were spared the embarassment of being arrested when TIMMY informed the police officer that his cousin's best friend's wife's nephew worked in the local police department's Crack Squad.  Quite the narrow escape ..

TIMMY was supposed to have picked up LATIANA 30 minutes ago, he had promised to take her out to make up for the highway incident. 
Now, LATIANA sits outside TIMMY's trailer, slowly losing her patience, wondering where the terd has gone off to. 

))
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 11:41:14 pm by Lucise »

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
MEANWHILE...
ALMA:

**Mah new husband's looking all perky all of a sudden...perkier than I have seen him in the last two weeks!! And that's the most words I've seen him spoke in the past two weeks, as well!! What's goin on here?? I'm seein a new side of mah groom....**

((Lost in reverie, she thinks back to the days before the weddin, when everything seemed so simple, and all their lives were before them.... Her handsome groom, on their wedding day.))

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy is crestfallen. How is he going to explain that he managed to miss Olivia Owl and Terry Cloth a second time in pursuit of their contractual obligations? He places the presents that he and Lucise had lovingly wrapped on the table with the other presents. He doesn't notice the tall man approaching him from behind, in black cowboy hat and blue denim.))

((Guy turns to head back to the helicopter and collides into him. He burns bright red in the face and stumbles back a few paces.))

**Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr.-**

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack grabs hold of Guy's right hand with his own and shakes thoroughly, a firm grip and a grin.))

**None o' this Mr. stuff, I'm Jack Twist, hain't you seen me around afore?**

%% This fella ain't no Ennis, but he's not bad on the eyes. %%