Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705003 times)

moremojo

An interpolation from a would-be Jimbo
« Reply #2100 on: August 17, 2006, 07:50:37 pm »
We beg your forgiveness for the interruption, but let it be known that Jack's scene with rodeo clown Jimbo draws nigh, and I, the fella engaged to play Jimbo, am being run out of the library in which I'm clinging onto my online access! I won't be online again until tomorrow morning, and may not have a lot of time to extend to my performance for a few hours. So please all be patient, or if needed, someone may step in and fill in as Jimbo on an emergency basis. So sorry for the trouble, folks--first the bear, then this! Never enough time...

Please resume your normal(?) thread.

Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:33:43 pm by moremojo »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
((Meanwhile, the HIGH PRIESTESS has come to and realizes she's been drooling on GUY's knee))

** Hunh? **

((After taking a hit of Sacred Sage Smelling Salts, Meryl feels perkier and offers the same to GUY, who sneezes decorously and sits up))

** Well, young man, it seems we were taking an unscheduled nap.  How do you feel?  Shall we go outside and get some fresh air? **

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy looks over at Meryl, trying to remember the events of the day. He checks his phone to see what time/day it is.))

**God, what on earth happened? I've gotta get back....**

((Guy is surprised that he was about to say "home", and holds it back at the last moment.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis comes out of the bathroom and sits on the bed.  He is so tired and he knows Alma is going to want some, but he just isn't in the mood.  On Brokeback he couldn't get enough.  He will have to give in if she starts talking about moving again.. the only way to shut her up.  His salary barely pays covers their expenses in this rickety old house.))

%% Oh boy, here she comes now.  Pretend she's Jack, pretend she's Jack.......%%
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
ALMA is in the bathroom, combing thru all the cabinets, looking for JBB. No luck.

Friends, don't fail me now! C'mon, show yourselves!!

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
**There is a lull here, everyone is resting up, so I am posting the next Call Sheet here....**

==CALL SHEET

ACT II

THE NEXT THREE SCENES ARE:

SCENE # 37 – JACK RIDES THE BULLS AND HITS ON JIMBO
SCENE # 38 – FOURTH OF JULY 1966
SCENE # 39 – LUREEN GETS JACK

THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT STAFF ARE DUE ON SET:
Ceremonial Feng Shui Director  -  Celeste (YaadPyar)
High Priestess  -  Meryl
Props Magician  -  Anke (Pipedream)
Production Psychologists - Statler & Waldorf  -  ?   &   ?

THE FOLLOWING HUMAN ACTORS DUE ON SET:
Jack  -  Daniel
Ennis  -  DeeDee
Alma  -  Lee (Front-Ranger)
Lureen  -  Ray
Young Alma Jr  -  Becky
Baby Jenny  -               
Announcer - Chantelle (FuzzyChanny)
Jimbo  -  Scott (Moremojo)
Bartender in Jimbo scene - Jude (j. U. d. E.)
The Guys around the pool table  -  Extras, any who show up on the day
Biker #1 - Mel (nakymaton)
Biker #2 - Meryl
Bartender in Lureen scene - JeffWrangler
Singer – Sarah (henrypie)
Guy Raphaelson, Marketing Advisor  -  Daniel
Lucise Indapaddock (as himself)  -  Milli (Lucise)

THE FOLLOWING NON-HUMAN ACTORS DUE ON SET:
Terry Cloth (formerly known as Warshrag)  -  alec716
Jack's Body Butter  -  Nicky (Saucycobblers)
Olivia Owl  -  Anke (Pipedream)
Jack's Pants - Melinda (Sashca1007)

THE  IMPROV PLAYERS:
any former Player who would like to reprise their role
any other BetterMostian who cares to jump in==

CD JT
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
BIKER #1:

**I can't believe that, with all the money flowing around here, they wouldn't give me a f***in stunt double. Well, I'm prepared, anyway...**

« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 04:32:59 pm by nakymaton »
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
~~Oh Mr. Casting Director up there with the gorgeous blue eyes, this is Front-Ranger now appearing as Alma, and I wonder if you would make that casting call to Nicky larger and in red with a few exclamation marks or somethun?? Because I can't do the next scene without a generous helpin of Jack's Booty Body Butter!! If she does not get her scrawny ass in here pronto (sorry, I still am recovering from being Aguirre) I am just goin to have to do the scene with Terry Cloth between my teeth to muffle the screams!! ~~

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
((ALMA is in the kitchen, doing the laundry on an old-fashioned washboard.))

Shhh, don’t say nothing Terry, don’t let on that I’m not washin Ennis’s underwear. ((Rubs him against the washboard)) Dya’ think I’m goin too fast, Terry? Think we should put the brakes on? When I get my fingers on your fluffy loops, this whole sordid house and pitiful piece of land just fades away!! Let me give you a little more of this sage and soapweed clothwash that I made. Dya’ like it??

((  A soaked and sudsy TERRY CLOTH tries to contains startled yelps as ALMA grinds him against the warshboard.  And now a frustrated ALMA seems to be grinding herself against him as well.   ALMA slipped her hand up TERRY CLOTH's hemline and stirred the cottony loops, then eased him down, fingers moving up his dernier to the jelly stain, over his flat belly and knee and up into the wet bubbles all the way to the warp or the weft depending on which way you thought you were scrubbing, working at it until he shuddered and bucked against her hand and she rolled him over, did quickly what he hated.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

&&  Not like when JACK warshed me so smoothly and gently in the river... and sure not like those in-tents nights with my beloved JBB...

((  As TERRY CLOTH tries to hold this Thread his threads from being ripped asunder by the sheer force of ALMA's pent-up need   ;)  , he ponders the memory of his recent, disasterous honeymoon ....

))

TERRY CLOTH:

&&  Not like the old days... I sure hope I ain't stuck with what I got here.  &&
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 11:07:21 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
~~Oh Mr. Casting Director up there with the gorgeous blue eyes, this is Front-Ranger now appearing as Alma, and I wonder if you would make that casting call to Nicky larger and in red with a few exclamation marks or somethun?? Because I can't do the next scene without a generous helpin of Jack's Booty Body Butter!! If she does not get her scrawny ass in here pronto (sorry, I still am recovering from being Aguirre) I am just goin to have to do the scene with Terry Cloth between my teeth to muffle the screams!! ~~

TERRY CLOTH:

**  Yeah, and I ain't lookin to get bit.  Since this Thread started, I been pierced, lathered, & rolled ... ain't lookin to get bit.  Ain't lookin to get bit.  PLEASE, JBB, for me and even for ALMA, send a PM, say if you're there!  **
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
((Sitting on the commode with a cell phone on each ear)) Wait...wait...this just in. JBB got bumped off a plane, somethun about no liquids allowed. Says she's stuck in Portland, Oregon. What do you think, TC, could we send Olivia on a mercy mission to fly her here?? Please? I know you have some pull with Olivia, or do you still after the honeymoon and all??