Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705469 times)

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
%% I'm on the CALL SHEET and received a warning PM  ;D but I have really no idea what to do here.. I haven't followed the performance at all - sorry - .. I am the bartender, but I haven't watched BBM in over 3 months or so.. *shame*.. (I borrowed my DVD to a third colleague now!!) and I forget what he says..  HELP? I'll be online again Monday only, though.. sorry guys! You'll have to find a way to cover for me until then..%%

((Standing behind my bar with this look on my  ???  :-\  :o face - spotting Jack Twist nearby though..  :P))

j. U. d. E.
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((Somewhere in the trees Owl Olivia and Owl Oscar are discussing Olivia's very brief honeymoon...))
  ::)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
%% I'm on the CALL SHEET and received a warning PM  ;D but I have really no idea what to do here.. I haven't followed the performance at all - sorry - ..

Ditto  :-\
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
=Meanwhile, in Riverton's one and only Super Market=

MONROE, THE ASSISTANT MANAGER:

((Restlessly wanders the aisles of the Super Market. Gets lost in reverie in the condiments aisle))

%% I wish I wasn't so darn shy! I wish all the girls didn't just say Awww, Monroe you're so niiiice and then rush off to see some fistfighting Cowboy type! I wish I'd had the opportunity to sin, good and proper! I sure hope this here book I've just bought will mean the break-through for me at last. %%

((Sneaks the book out from where it's been hidden behind the impressive Ketchupy Chili Sauce Selection; "The road to any woman's heart - successful dating the culinary way". Peeks at chapter 3: The ABC of a successful date.))

%%I got to remember all these here words. Impress'em with my brain and knowledge, that's it. A guy who doesn't just yell for Ketchup at every opportunity but knows his way smoothly round the Balsamicos should make an impression on the ladies..... Now I've got the A's and the B's down pat - I gotta start thinking on the C's. What impressive and unusual "C" words are there? Hmmmmmm.....%%

((Monroe remains lost in deep thought amid the Condiments, for now woefully neglecting getting around to the issue of hiring the required new part-time shop assistant))

« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 04:57:10 pm by Mikaela »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

They're coming.....
Ich bin ein Brokie...

moremojo

((Up-and-coming rodeo clown Jimbo surveys the west Texas horizon, drinking in that open space while he prepares to get into his truck to go grab some beers. Evening is falling, and he's feeling strangely wistful--almost expectant.))

Jimbo:

%%Hope I can make it on time to that rodeo comin' up. When did they say it was? Tuesday, August 22nd? Yeah, I think I'm rememberin' right--Tuesday I could make. Wonder if any pretty gals be there.%%

((Catches last patch of vivid sky-blue as the sun sinks lower. Heart catches strangely, notices, but lets feeling fall away.))

You guys have a great weekend. See ya next Tuesday, August 22nd.

Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:34:33 pm by moremojo »

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!

OMG!  I just found actual pix of Guy Ralfup!

How did I discover these pix? Let's just call it fate!  

« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 05:19:17 am by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

Getting closer.....
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

vkm91941

A strong wind blows through the set kicking up dust devils and the place echos like a tomb with all the cast and crew AWOL for the weekend...... Somebody check those contracts, call the Union Rep....Can they do this  ???  Did some one authorize this time off?