Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704853 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
ALMA: Ennis, hunny, you know we need to move to town. There's a real nice place available right over the laundromat...think how wonderful it would be to have clean clothes all the time...just like when your mom was alive to do your laundry for you? Hunny? **She thinks she hears the sound of a dryer running... but it's only the wind**
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
ALMA: **I know I can get my way with Ennis, cause here's how he sees me:**

Offline Ellemeno

%% Them Perky PJ bottoms are so hot, they levitate Ennis's feet right off the floor a couple a inches. %%

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
JACK'S PANTS temporarily taking on the role of ENNIS'S PERKY-PRINT JAMMY BOTTOMS -

%% Ha!  That old RAG-a-muffin ain't got nothin' on me...  that smart-alec-y WARSHRAG struttin' around with all his rag-hags admirers in tow...  thinks he's all that because he gets to warsh the man's goobly-bits once in a while.  Sorry, Bud, but I got ya beat....  I get to stay wrapped around all those heavenly parts all night long...   and some 'o those nights I get to soak up some VERY special offerings from our love-sick cowboy. I am one lucky pair of JAMMY PANTS.  *dee-e-ep sigh...*  %%   ;D

TERRY CLOTH:

** Look, ya upstart JAMMY PANTS, I was playin a seminal role on this here production, not just a goobly bit part, back when you were still a bale a cotton in a whorehouse warehouse.    ;)   And trust me, I know, there's enough of ENNIS' offerings to go around, so don't get all possessive.  We gotta work together as a team, so let's just semen-t a friendship here and move on ...  **

(( ENNIS grabs TERRY CLOTH from under the bed and swirls him goobly-ward.  ENNIS brushes TERRY CLOTH up against JAMMY PANTS and TERRY CLOTH likes what he feels.  He is glad to have found a companion where none was expected.  TERRY, riding against JAMMY PANTS' back in the treacherous, drunken night, thought he'd never had such a good time, felt he could paw the white out of the fabric that covers ENNIS' moon.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

** Hey, JAMMY, that tickles!   :laugh:   **

(( TERRY CLOTH is surprised at JAMMY's whispered suggestion.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

** Um, sure, JAMMY, you can cuff me...   ;)  **

(( And TERRY CLOTH begins PANTing ... ))

« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:52:21 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
ALMA: **Okay, if Jack's Body Butter is going to foresake me.... I'll just use the next best thing available!! Somebody said, Necessity is the mother of invention, and I am the mother of the mother of invention, so here goes!! ((She pulls out of the cabinet, a jar of Vick's Vaporub!!))

**VVR, my new best friend!!** ~~Vick's is the medicine of choice for asthmatic children like Jenny.~~

= TERRY CLOTH will stand in for the role of VICK SVAPE O'RUB  =

VICK:

** Hey, ALMA, watch where yer grabbin!  It says right here on my label, "Not intended for goobly bits or warsh rags!!"  This bed is kinda full and there's a lot goin' on... I don't wanna get any a the men-th-all excited just to leave 'em burned.  **

« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:41:24 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
ALMA: Ennis, hunny, you know we need to move to town. There's a real nice place available right over the laundromat...think how wonderful it would be to have clean clothes all the time...just like when your mom was alive to do your laundry for you? Hunny? **She thinks she hears the sound of a dryer running... but it's only the wind**

((Alma wraps her arms around Ennis's shoulders, and continues to whisper sweet nothings in his ear))

Ennis, just think how nice it would be, to hear the water rushing, the soap bubbling, and the dryers humming, not to mention the steam huffing, and the drains gurgling. Wouldn't that be nice, Ennis?
**I just hope I don't smell funny, with this Vicks VapoRub emanating from my backside!! It's sort of like a combination of musky sweat, cigarettes, a faint sweetness like grass, and the rushing cold of a mountain of menthol!!**

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
ALMA (aside to Vick):

Hushup, Vick, I don't care what yer label says, I had to press you into service cuz JBB is AWOL in Portland, Oregon!! Now, just help me relax and satisfy my man, I have enough problems without you complainin about Alma got no right to make us break the rules! None of this, "That ain't in my job description." Well, being a back-door woman wasn't in my job description, either, and, furthermore, note to all the women out there: get a pre-nup, and be sure to specify percentage of allowable rear vs. frontal entries, or you'll get pitched off your horse, flipped over, and wish you hadn't tried!!

**What's this?? I seem to feel a feelin of...um...warmth in my nether regions. Oh, as I recall that Vick's is supposed to generate heat when applied to the skin. I'm feelin warm...just about ready to flip myself over!! Ride 'em, cowboy!!**

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

%% What is all that smell comin' from?  How come now I feel like eating a peppermint patty?  What is this woman doin"?  This ain't no turn on, no way.%%

I tol' ya once already Alma, can't afford no place in town.  Workin' hard enough as it is, can't ya make do here? This place can be fixed up nice enough.  Me an' the girls kin go ta town on Saturday and you kin start fixin' it up then.

(( Ennis starts to kiss Alma, partly to shut her up and partly to get this over with.  He knows he needs to do what husbands are supposed to do, but his way.  He flips her on her stomach, and thinks to himself...))

%% Boobs are overrated anyways.%%
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 05:31:20 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
ALMA (Aside to Terry):

Psst, Terry, you take jammy pants and go play under the bed, it's gettin crowded in here!!

(Aside to boobs) Perk up, girls it's showtime!!

((All of a sudden ALMA is upside down as if she took a ride on Mister Twister at Elitch's.)) Never mind, girls, guess we're goin to skip Act 1! **Well, I guess I'll just continue to not bother to shave under my arms. Ennis seems to like me hairy anyway. But I will miss the hand job, he's usually a liiiiittle more considerate!! However, I'll overlook it this time because Vick's got me all ready for Act 2!!!** ((She grabs the bars of the brass bed))

SOUND: Bob Dylan singing "Lay lady lay, lay across my big brass bed...

« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 06:08:25 pm by Front-Ranger »

Offline nakymaton

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • aka Mel
~~Meanwhile, somewhere in Texas, there's a rodeo goin' on...~~

BULL:

((Stands in pen, looking a little...

... umm, horny, you might say.))

%%
So, cowboy, think you're man enough to ride me for eight seconds?
%%
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.