Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704897 times)

Offline nakymaton

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • aka Mel
((Meanwhile, the Biker Boyz have arrived in town.))

BIKER #2:

** Okay, I'm here.  Lock up your daughters!  BWAHAHAHAHA!! **

BIKER #1:

** Wait, I thought this is what we looked like? **

Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

Emergency Casting Call:

Hello Performers, we have a bit of a situation here, it seems that both the ANNOUNCER and the Understudy for the ANNOUNCER are both A.W.O.L. and there's nothin I can do I guess.

Anyone who feels that they can ad-lib this part, please feel free.  Thanks.

CD JT
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

moremojo

The awful truth is out at last.  TIMMY, in addition to having an arse both front and back, is also capable of bearing children:

Forgive my breaking the flow of the thread, but I'm responding to this to better preserve it in my archive of posts, including all things Timmy! Poor Timmy--his singular beauty goes unappreciated in so many quarters. But not in the mind of this bear connoisseur!

Scott, once and future Brokeback bear
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:35:42 pm by moremojo »

Offline j.U.d.E.

**Hey, I'm clocking off in about half an hour and won't be on-line again until tomorrow morning (around 10am my time, that's 5am NYC and 2am Los Angeles).. SORRY! I'll have internet at home from next Monday on only!! j. U. d. E. **
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 11:46:09 am by j. U. d. E. »
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline j.U.d.E.

BARTENDER GNARLS (Jimbo's Scene)

%% FINALLY, the girls are gone!  ;D But what a freakish crowd here tonight.. I'm in no luck..  :( %%

Please make yourself comfortable... %% But not too much..%% .. And HOW many times have I told you not to take off those boots!?

%% Where's that Vicks VapoRub bottle when you need it?.. At least the karaoke boy looks cute.. Not the best singer, but cuuute still..%%

MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((Lucise sleeps soundly on the couch after yet another bubble bath.  He is wakened suddenly by a sharp knock on the trailer door..He jumps up suddenly and heads over to open it..))

** Guy!!..I was beginning to wonder if you were coming back at all!  Come on in..**

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy steps into Lucise's trailer with a sheepish grin. The air is filled with a light floral and almond scent which quickly relaxes him.))

**Yeah, sorry. I fell unconscious.... again.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
BIKER #1:

** Wait, I thought this is what we looked like? **

BIKER #2:

** Nah, those nancy boys wouldn't last a minute on a hog! **
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline YaadPyar

FUK, LUK and SAU

** The three most important Household Gods of China, also known as "The Three Immortals," are Fuk, Luk and Sau.  Fuk is the God of Wealth and happiness, who is pictured in the middle. Luk is the God of high ranking and affluence, pictured on the right holding a ru-ly, meaning that 10,000 good things will come with ease, and Sau is the God of health and longevity, pictured on the left holding a walking stick which represents longevity. Fuk should be placed in the center, between the other two, like in the picture. **

%% The FSD places The Three Immortals on the set to bring all good things to Jack and Ennis, JBB and Terry, and all other cast and crew.  %%

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
FUK, LUK and SAU

** The three most important Household Gods of China, also known as "The Three Immortals," are Fuk, Luk and Sau.  Fuk is the God of Wealth and happiness, who is pictured in the middle. Luk is the God of high ranking and affluence, pictured on the right holding a ru-ly, meaning that 10,000 good things will come with ease, and Sau is the God of health and longevity, pictured on the left holding a walking stick which represents longevity. Fuk should be placed in the center, between the other two, like in the picture. **

%% The FSD places The Three Immortals on the set to bring all good things to Jack and Ennis, JBB and Terry, and all other cast and crew.  %%

(( An unru-ly TERRY CLOTH, fresh from his good Luk F*k with JAMMY PANTS during which 10,000 good loops came with ease, and back from reading JUNIOR his nest-time story, helps ENNIS smarten up with all manner of goobly swirling...

now that ALMA has smartened up the Lonely Raunch Ranch Bedroom.  

))
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline YaadPyar

** To provide an additional infusion of focused energy, the FSD brings crystal massage wands onto the set.  **

** These wonderful massage wands have been carved and polished into a spiral shape, so it is easy to grip with your hand and comfortable to use while massaging out sore spots, reflexology points, acupressure points and tense muscles, tense cast members, tense....

1) To align the spinal column and remove energy blockages, gently rub the massage wand from the base of the spine to the back of the head. To soothe energy, rub in reverse, from the back of the head to the base of the spine. 2) Massage muscles to promote flexibility within the basic structure. 3) Use on energy points (reflexology or acupressure meridians) to facilitate regeneration of the underlying cellular structures. **

« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 03:05:48 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)