Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1742015 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2520 on: September 17, 2006, 12:58:53 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy orders a white wine without too much flavor and waits for Lucise to return to his seat.))

%% He is acting very strange today. I hope everything's all right back home. %%

%% Oh yeah, right Guy. That's the problem. It's not you, its them. %%

((Guy shakes his head, trying to rid himself of the second thoughtstream.))

%% Leave me alone! %%

%% Can't. This is too much fun. %%

((Guy looks worriedly over at Lucise, still talking with the hostess. He looks away for a moment, listening to the voices debate in his mind.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2521 on: September 17, 2006, 01:22:57 am »
LUCISE I.:

((Lucise walks back to the table and takes his seat as Guy pours him some wine ..))

** Ahh....this place is nice!  We gotta come here more often.  I just love the ambiance in here, great choice Guy!  **

((Lucise sips on his wine, looks up at Guy and continues ..))

** I been thinking alot these past days and if you remember from our last discussion, I've been struggling with the decision of staying on here ..working for OOC Productions and the BAM stuff or going back home to my folks' place.  After several days of hard thinking and about 20 litres of wine later, I have a clearer idea of what I want ..

((Lucise smiles to himself again .))

** Ah look .. our food is here!  :) I am famished ..  **

((Lucise looks over at the blood sausage on Guy's plate .. trying hard not to look disgusted ..

))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2522 on: September 17, 2006, 01:31:44 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy smiles up at Lucise as he sits down again, and the smile broadens when the food arrives.))

%% Wait, did I order blotwurst???.... What's wrong with me?%%

** Here, Lucise, try some of this. I think you might like it.**

((Guy cuts into the blotwurst and watches the red viscous fluid squirt out onto the plate. The fried food was perfectly edible.
At least he got his soup order right though.))

**Where is back home, anyway? You never answered me before?**

((Guy tries to place the knife back on the plate, but it slips in the blood and twirls around, slicing Guy's hand.))

**Ow!..... Oh!..... Umm, Lucise... I'm bleeding.**
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 01:43:37 am by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2523 on: September 17, 2006, 01:48:36 am »
LUCISE I.:

Shit!

((Lucise grabs his napkin and presses it against Guy's cut ..trying to stop the blood..))

Umm..we better see if they have a first aid kit around here .. I hope they do..
Hold this down on the cut .. I'll be right back..

((Lucise hurries off in search of some help and returns with Martha and a man dressed like a Chef, armed with a first aid box ..))

Guy, I think you better go with him and get a bandage put on that ..

%%
..and the evening was going so damn well ..
%%
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 01:57:36 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2524 on: September 17, 2006, 02:02:30 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy allows the chef to administer first aid to his hand, then listens carefully as the Chef proclaims it only a small scratch and not something to worry about.))

((Guy wearily smiles up at Lucise.))

**See, Lucise, it's not so bad. Just a scratch. I was a little worried by the sight of blood, but that's just me, I think.**

((Guy still wonders how he got the Blood Sausage in the first place since he thought he had ordered something totally different. It sat there on its plate, basically untouched.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2525 on: September 17, 2006, 02:19:13 am »
LUCISE I.:

** Only a scratch .. that's good!   :)
I think we better move on to dessert, we might have better luck with that ..

((As the table is being cleared .. Lucise continues ..))

So where was we??  .......

Ahh.. I think you were asking me where home is ..
Well, my family is from Romania .. from Petrosani to be exact, beautiful little city .. my folks are back there now.
America is home for me now, but I won't mind going back home sometime .. maybe sooner than later actually .. time'll tell.
I still got a few Broken Arsed Woolen Ecstacy items to launch .. then after that .. I'd love to go back home for a while, visit my family ..
Maybe you could come with me .. I bet you never been to Romania before ..

((Lucise moves alittle uneasily in his seat and continues ..))

**  As a matter of fact, I got something very important to ask you ..
But first, i got a little something for you ... I hope you like chocolate ..  :)

(( Guy is still trying to figure out what Lucise means when Martha appears beside him, holding a gift basket ..

))

MARTHA: (to Guy)

**  Sir, this is compliments of the gentleman you are dining with .. :)  **

Still puzzled .. Guy looks with amazement at the items in the basket ..
He pulls out one of the boxes of chocolate and opens it ...

))

%%
I hope he doesn't faint ..
%%

((Lucise holds his breath .. awaiting Guy's reaction ..))

« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 02:22:50 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2526 on: September 17, 2006, 02:28:45 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy is astonished and more than a little confused by the message scrawled across the chocolate.))

** The hostess wants me to marry her? But we only just met.**

((Realization slowly dawns on Guy. Particularly when the hostess gave him that patronizing little smile. Lucise had set this up.))

** I... I... Lucise, I..... **

((Tears begin to fall down Guy's cheeks as he looks across the table at Lucise. He jumps up from his seat and runs into Lucise's arms, wrapping his arms around Lucise's neck and pressing his lips against Lucise's, allowing himself to feel Lucise's warmth and joy spread out all over him.))

** Do you really want me to? I mean, I have so much going on in my life... and I.... If you think that being with me will make you happier, I'll gladly be with you for the rest of my life... If thats what you want, I mean.**

((Guy clings to Lucise's neck as he waits for Lucise's response. He wants to make Lucise happy even if he's not certain where that path will take him.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2527 on: September 17, 2006, 02:41:24 am »
((Elated, his heart pounding in his chest .. Lucise holds onto Guy and kisses him with a passion only second to that Reunion Kiss in BBM ..  ::)
Lucise pulls away for a second, now aware that all the patrons in the restaurant are staring at them, whispering to each other ..))

Guy, yes .. I do want to marry you.  We can go up to Canada and do it!
I know we still have so much to figure out about each other, but I am sure I want this .. I want you ..

((Still trying to figure out if this is really happening, Guy takes his seat again .. trying to steady himself ..
Lucise reaches into his pocket and produces a little box .. placing it on the table infront of Guy .. ))

I hope you like it ..

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2528 on: September 17, 2006, 02:53:18 am »
Guy Raphaelson:

((Guy is sobered by Lucise's words.))

** I would prefer not to go up to Canada just yet. I mean, I know its not legally binding here, but I would like to have a ceremony among our friends here at the set.**

((Guy stops for a moment.))

**Wait a minute... what does that mean, legally binding? What exactly is this union you're proposing? Is it necessary? It sounds so very romantic, but is it necessary...?  I would have no problem at all declaring my love for you publicly and that I would willingly spend the rest of my life with you to make you the happiest person as I can, but are you asking for more than that?**

((Guy still hangs on Lucise's neck, looking down at the ring for a moment.))

**It's beautiful, it really is... But I can't accept it right now.. Not until I know more fully what it is we're getting into.**

((Guy lowers his face and buries it in Lucise's chest, tears rising up again.))

**Please don't hate me, Lucise. I just need to know what it is that you want and expect of me. If I knew what that was, I would do it with no questions asked.**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2529 on: September 17, 2006, 03:04:21 am »
LUCISE I.:

((Lucise holds onto Guy, smiling at his words ..))

That's fine by me .. I completely understand .. There aint no rush at all ..

We can start by moving in together .. my trailer is a little shitty, but I don't mind staying there if you don't ..
I am just so excited right now .. I can't tell you how much ..

((Lucise looks uneasily at the other tables ..))

**  Jeez .. Some of these patrons look really freaked out ..  ;D  Well, I guess it is to be expected .. we are still in Wyoming after all, two men kissing in a restaurant will surely make the morning papers ..

I am too excited to actually sit down and eat dessert right now .. maybe we could settle up here and go home ..
What d'ya say?