Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681306 times)

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
**Well, it all started last night. I kept dreaming of dancing and singing sheep.**

Statler: Is that what's bothering ewe?

Waldorf: Bothering the ewes, anyway!

((Both laugh))
%%Wow, cute, poetic and a heck of a funny bone.  This is gonna be the easiest job ever!%%
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Hey Y'All, I just called RouxB to let her know where we are in the production.  She's at lunch and wants you all to know that The Basque is on her way.  So hold off going up if you can a moment.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
(( The excitement can be felt in the sheep playground ...))

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
CIGAR BUTT -

(( Stands patiently where he's been told, waiting to be assigned a rider.  Scans the small group of men...  hopeful... ))

%% There she goes again, twirling and stomping every time someone looks at her sideways.  Look at that beautiful black tail, flying this way and that way as she tries to buck that young man off her back.  Somebody ought to warn him about her.%%

(( Turns head, pricks up ears as he hears someone calling out advice about the horse's low startle point.))

%% Whoa....WHOA!  Who is this?!  I've not seen this one before...   he knows horses.  I can sense it....  see it...   and look at him. That is one fine looking biped!  Look how his backside moves ever so slightly as he's tying those knots.  And those EYES--  dark, dark brown and so big they look nearly equine.  And those legs....  what I'd give to have those wrapped around....   uh...   hold the phone...  he's heading this way!  Do I dare to dream?  That smoldering bundle of hot lava waiting to burst through the gentle, unassuming cowboy surface?  He might be riding on MY back all summer?  He's coming closer... closer... %%

((Cigar Butt tries to keep his excited nickering and pawing the ground to a minimum as Ennis approaches.  The other necessary work and camping accoutrements have been packed on the mules, leaving only Ennis and his personal essentials to ride with Cigar Butt--  his .30-30....  his brown paper grocery bag. ))

%% Look at that mare over there....  she got lucky..!  I've never seen eyes the color of that young man's.  They look like a clear Wyoming sky just after daybreak...  pure, pale blue.  We're lucky, alright....   that mare and me, the Chosen Two (those dumbass mules don't count.)  And if those two fellas are busy sleeping....  or something...   that pretty filly just might get lucky with me. %%
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 04:18:15 pm by Sashca1007 »
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
CIGAR BUTT -

%% Look at Jenny over there....  she got lucky..!  I've never seen eyes the color of that young man's.  They look like a clear Wyoming sky just after daybreak...  pure, pale blue.  We're lucky, alright....   Jenny and me, the Chosen Two (those dumbass mules don't count.)  And if those two fellas are busy sleeping....  or something...   Pretty Jenny just might get lucky with me. %%

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Young Ennis

(( Finishes tying up the pack mules and glances over at Jack))

%% Did he just say what?  Tie somethin" up? That smile meant somethin more an a howdy.%%

You lead the way, bud, I like ta be right b'hind ya. I mean I will be right b'hind ya.

((Grabs a small ewe, gets in back of Jack's horse and start up the mountain.))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club

((Some sheep rush out of their toilet trailer, hurriedly...))

Gawd! Lets get the hell outta here! They are already heading up the mountain!!! Hey, waiiiit!!!
  :o

« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 05:08:01 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
%% Finally!!!! YEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!  %%

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
** I'm sure they haven't gone too far up that mountain without checking in with the Basque  O0 first....   right?**

;D
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."