Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681367 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Re: **********THE PERFORMANCE! For Real!!!!!*************
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2006, 04:53:53 pm »
Aguirre,

Would ya please call me when yer fixin' to drop the boys at the jump off?

Thanks,

The Basque

Heathen

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2006, 04:58:50 pm »
** Victoria, I was thinking the same thing--  MR. RAYMILLE!  Could we maybe have some designated intermissions for the purpose of restroom breaks or getting some actual sleep?  We all need to be on call at all times for our many scenes (I think Horny-Fly Barb is in EVERY scene  ;) )  but we all can't stay awake forever!  I originally was thinking, like Vic, that we should have understudies....but then I got to thinkin'... I might beeotch-slap anybody tryin' to take my PANTS away from me (I've grown somewhat attached  ;D ).  I don't think we'll have any trouble filling in the time and space between one line (or action) and the next--  it's taken us all day for Ennis to get out of the truck, and look how many posts there are!  It just keeps getting richer and richer.  All I'm sayin' is....  step  away  from  the  PANTS!!  (Okay, feel 'em up all you want, just don't take 'em away from me  ;D ) **
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2006, 05:01:27 pm »
=  Hey get back here at once!
You can't just leave now!  I know that things are lil quiet this minute, but we have to get up to
Broken Arsed very soon!   >:(   Git back here this minute! Stop the bloody car!!  =

%% Bloody impatient sheep!!!  >:(  %%

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2006, 05:10:46 pm »
**LSP Horse here, putting in my two bits--er--cents:

I agree that we oughta either have designated times for rest and for "play." I don't want anyone to have my part though! ((spins around and stomps feet a little)). Maybe we can have an agreed upon time period for waiting until an understudy has to step in--like 3 hours or something? Or are we just talking about understudies for the major roles? I know I'm a pretty important metaphor and look damn purdy up there prancing around but I guess I'm no Jack Twist.

Gotta go!**
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2006, 05:12:14 pm »
= Yer really starting to tick me off!!   >:(
Get over here and sit still!  What's the matter with you anyway?  :(  =

=Be patient, we'll be moving up to the mountain in a lil while... =  ::)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2006, 05:16:29 pm »

**My two cents - Understudies maybe, rest periods NO.  Understudies move the project along.  Rest periods bog it down.  There is no time on this planet that some of us aren't awake and some asleep.  If we were all in Peoria or Saskatoon or Bletchley or Roratanga, we could shut down production, buit we're spread all over. 

I think Mr. Raymille was a genius when he came up with his basic idea that there is plenty of embellishment that can happen while waiting for the actual dialogue to be said.  Certain posters are doing fabulously at this and keeping morale on the production high.  Way to go, you gang!

Now, is anybody willing to have me PM them with my questions about uploading images and sounds?  I am working on new skills.**

« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 05:27:22 pm by Elle-Effen'-Meno »

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2006, 05:20:20 pm »
he he. As an audience member, I'm totally lost. but the chaos sure is fun to watch.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline TheStudDuck!

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2006, 05:23:20 pm »
**Aguirre gets a ride to "work" with friends -- Aguirre sits in the passenger seat, driven in his best buddy and co-worker, the Basque's car... the Basque's father and his hound dog ride along in the backseat**

Grumble, grumble, grumble, I tells ya whats.  If'ns my own choice is to have that Twist feller work'n up on top'a that there mountain, my rump is gonna be mighty burned about that, grumble, grumble, grumble, oink, grumble.  Hey, Basque, can you give me a hundred dolla's?  Not loan.  Give.

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2006, 05:26:15 pm »
Not on yer f'ing life!

%%slams down phone%%
or
***slams down phone***

Heathen

Offline TheStudDuck!

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2006, 05:34:46 pm »
 >:( RUBY, YOU CANNOT STEAL MY LINE!!!!!!  >:(

Ray!  Ray!  Ruby's stealing my lines and saying them before they're supposed to be said!  Ray!  This isn't fair!  I wouldn't steal Sasha's lines!  I wouldn't steal anybody's lines!  *holds breath until issue is resolved*