Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681497 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

** Lucise Indapaddock!!! This ain't your trailer! That's our sheep recreation area!!! We have pitched a pup tent for you near the flock. You sleep with the sheep. 100 percent!!! You have signed that contract, remember? **  ::)
[/b]

(( Lucise places hand over mouth ...walks over cautiously to the pup tent ... Steps in ..))

**  Holy Shit!!!  :D  Looks like they got the Ceremonial Feng Shui Director to come in here and straighten things up!
Ms Spanky - Sorry about the mix-up.  You really didn't have to go to so much trouble to get this tent ready for me.
I was perfectly content with my trailer out there!  ;D  **

(( Smiles from ear to ear ... ))

** Thank you for being so generous! 
Errr..Ms Spanky - When all of this is over, you think I can take you somewhere for a drink?  **

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
(( Lucise places hand over mouth ...walks over cautiously to the pup tent ... Steps in ..))

**  Holy Shit!!!  :D  Looks like they got the Ceremonial Feng Shui Director to come in here and straighten things up!
Ms Spanky - Sorry about the mix-up.  You really didn't have to go to so much trouble to get this tent ready for me.
I was perfectly content with my trailer out there!  ;D  **

(( Smiles from ear to ear ... ))

** Thank you for being so generous! 
Errr..Ms Spanky - When all of this is over, you think I can take you somewhere for a drink?  **

** Ahem. Yeah. You're welcome...  ::)

When all of this is over and we have had our big box office success, I guess, I'll invite the whole crew to a summer vacation!! But until then: we better get to work, here!! **

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
((  Feng Shui Director hangs Wealth Charms (Chinese Coin Prosperity Balls)  all over Lucise Indapaddock's new place.  ))

** It's MARVELOUS!!!  **

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
((  Lucise bows to Feng Shui Director (FSD)... ))

** Thank you! I wish you long life and prosperity too!   May your offspring be strong and prosperous! **

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
The Wind: ((curls up and takes a nap.))
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 06:57:46 pm by Elle-Effen'-Meno »

Offline Ellemeno

An hour and a half later...

The Wind: ((opens one eye, looks around, siiiggghhhhsssssss, and goes back to sleep.  She knows she'll need her strength up on that Mountain.))  **We ARE still going up on that Mountain, right?**   8)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 06:58:20 pm by Elle-Effen'-Meno »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
** Guys!!  Ms Spanky has had a Jacuzzi installed on set ... **   :D

** Guess they are trying really hard to keep us from taking off!
I'm gonna jump in!!  :D  Hang on!  Any of you folks in there over-indulged on the Spicy Chili
the caterers were dishin' out all day?   :-\   **

((..Crew sneers at Mr Indapaddock, the busboy gives him the finger ...))

** OKAY!  Screw the sheep,  I'm jumping in!.. :D **

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 07:19:26 pm by Lucise »

Offline Ellemeno

**You people are just faaaaaaaaaaabulous!  It's going really well!  ::)  Am I correct that, after I have finished nearly a ten hour working day, that we have progressed to Younger Ennis GETTING OUT OF THE GODDAM TRUCK???!!!.  I am VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY pleased with y'all!**

%%Mr. Raymille wrote this to us 22 hours ago.  I think he's going to really be impressed with all we accomplished today.  Oh yeah....%%

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
%%Mr. Raymille wrote this to us 22 hours ago.  I think he's going to really be impressed with all we accomplished today.  Oh yeah....%%

:laugh:

*But as time fillers, we're getting quite expert.  Thank God for the sheep.*  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Lashawn here. I'm a little confused right now, especially about the Feng Shui references. Where I come from, we don't have that sort of thing. It reminds me of this time my papa ran into this yankee that was visitin' our town and he was askin' if we had a masseuse. Lordy me, I can't spell it, let alone know what one is. We was askin' him what he meant by that, my paw was ready to give him a five fingered sandwich 'cause we assumed he was insultin' us. But the yankee 'splained it was a woman that gives massages. We didnt have nuthin like that there but we told him Mabel who works over at the Piggly Wiggly took a massagin' class at the community college and she might be interested 'n givin' him a massage on her break. He looked at us a might odd and walked off.
Anyhoo, you buckaroos best be updatin' me when it's time to start this here play. I'm a wee bit excited!
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.