Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681211 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
(( Celeste changes quickly out of Mrs. Twist costume, and decides, out of respect for the entire cast and crew (esp Stud Duck) to give up on the musical numbers.  She then hurridly dons her FSD robes to resume her Ceremonial role.  ))

((FSD Celeste/YaadPyar lays out Celadon Porcelain Wu Lou Tassel for Meryl. )) 

** According to my sources, the Celadon Porcelain Wu Lou Tassel is perfect for those who want some Heath (or is that supposed to be Health?) Feng Shui in their home, but in a more decorative form. Enjoy your gourd tassel placed in the home or tied to personal effects, or to persons named Heath. **

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
**Thanks, Celeste (I think)!**

((Ties tassel around her aching head))

**I'll replace the ceremonial rice wine, I promise.  Um, do you know how to make coffee?**
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline YaadPyar

((Ties tassel around her aching head))

**I'll replace the ceremonial rice wine, I promise.  Um, do you know how to make coffee?**

** Craft services is in charge of coffee.  Union rules prohibit me of making coffee.  Sorry. **

** FSD must ask in her Ceremonial Role, that High Priestess return crystal balls of any size cleaned and polished ASAP.  And why is there some guy who looks like Heath Ledger wandering around the set all hung over asking when he's getting his special 'blessing'?! **

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
** Craft services is in charge of coffee.  Union rules prohibit me of making coffee.  Sorry. **

** FSD must ask in her Ceremonial Role, that High Priestess return crystal balls of any size cleaned and polished ASAP.  And why is there some guy who looks like Heath Ledger wandering around the set all hung over asking when he's getting his special 'blessing'?! **

**WHAT!**

((Meryl whips off the tassel and stands up, in high dudgeon))

**You betrayed me, you beeyatch!  Just because I didn't have on my glasses, you substituted a Heath look-alike!  Take back your @*!$% balls, and may you never have a day's luck with them!**

((Meryl pulls down all twinkly balls within reach and pommels the FSD, who quickly retreats, robes flapping))

%% "Blessing," my ass....  Let him try to get any more "blessing" from me, and-- %%

((Considers))

%% He did look an awful lot like Heath Ledger.... %%
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 01:18:20 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
Tootie: %% Oh no! That boy in the beige hat is about to go into the trailer! I'm missing my cue! Good thing I have this apple to give him. %%

((Walks down the street 20 feet behind Aguirre.))

%% Now if I just take a little detour, I'll walk past the trailer and can slip it in his paper bag. %%

((Starts walking toward trailer, sees adorable cowboy draped over his truck, staring at Tootie's intended apple recipient.))

%% I can't compete with those blue eyes. Maybe down the road there will be another trailer where cute boys go to get jobs... %%

((Continues walking, looking dejected.))

Offline YaadPyar

**WHAT!**

((Meryl whips off the tassel and stands up, in high dudgeon))

**You betrayed me, you beeyatch!  Just because I didn't have on my glasses, you substituted a Heath look-alike!  Take back your @*!$% balls, and may you never have a day's luck with them!**

((Meryl pulls down all twinkly balls within reach and pommels the FSD, who quickly retreats, robes flapping))

%% "Blessing," my ass....  Let him try to get any more "blessing" from me, and-- %%

((Considers))

%% He did look an awful lot like Heath Ledger.... %%

%% High Priestess must REALLY be hungover.  Guy looks like Heath Ledger because he IS!  FSD would never deceive H.P. (High Priestess) who is incapable of being deceived anyway.  Subtlety in writing is sooooooo lost on H.P. when she's had too much ceremonial wine.  FSD considers that H.P.'s interest in Heath Ledger is NEVER a joking matter... %%

(( FSD returns tassel to H.P., who accepts it as the talisman that it is.  H.P. sets off to Nordstrom Spa for a hot stone massage to recover from last night, and FSD looks for new ceremonial implements to restore balance to set and self. ))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** A Musical Number (though without a tune, regretfully) **

YOUNG JACK:

** How can I stand his silence?
How can I reply to the unasked question?
How can I know which way the wind blows,
in his silence?
His silence.

His hands in his pockets,
His face toward the ground.
His eyes dart up but they don't look around.
They are focused on me.
My heart skips a beat,
But even I look away.
The day is too bright.
You shuffle your feet in the gravel.
You look down at the toes of your boots.
Something there on the ground must amaze you,
or perhaps something deep inside.

The sky welcomes me, its clear blue winds
Are my brothers. The sun is my beautiful
Mother. The cloud that floats by is my friend.
But even with their promise of freedom,
even with their laughter and glee,
Something in my life is missing.
Tell me, oh what could it be?

How can I stand his silence?
My heart yearns for his heart to be free.
How can I know which way the wind blows,
In his silence?
His silence.

In the mirror I see his reflection.
And still he seems quite content
To look down at the ground, but not look around.
To close his eyes and pretend not to see
The thing which I most want him to see... me.
My hearts starts to flutter when I think that he might.
My breath is caught in my throat.
The situation grows stranger and stranger,
But none here is more strange than he.

How can I stand his silence?
It burns such awareness within me.
How can I know which way the wind blows
in his silence?
His silence.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline YaadPyar

%% FSD wonders why there is no action occuring in B.A.M. among principle players.  Thinks it strange that the story is moving forward sooooooo slowly.  Even with not much dialogue, Ennis, Jack & Aguirre managed to move faster than this. %%

(( FSD places Feng Shui Power Flute outside Aguirre's trailer to get energy re-balanced.  It is made from strong, thick bamboo with segments that forcefully direct ch’i to help increase prosperity, get Jack & Ennis moving and talking, get Aguirre to give them information, and get them moving to the bar down the street sooner than later, and drive away harmful energy. The flute’s mouth has Chinese calligraphy of the ancient Tibetan Buddhist mantra of compassion, "Sh*t.  That's hard," that offers blessings and symbolically fills the breath of the flute.  Plus, it goes very nicely with the crystal balls. ))

« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 02:36:08 pm by YaadPyar »

Offline YaadPyar

(( FSD whispers some special incantations around the flute and crystal balls, whips out the bells and prayer flags from the tote bag.  ))

%%  FSD hopes like hell this production gets back on track before Mr. Raymille returns from today's red-carpet premiere.  He continues to dazzle the crowds and paparazzi by being nattily attired to match the red carpet down which he walks. %%

« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 02:33:25 pm by YaadPyar »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Lucise I. drives back to the set ...))

**  Folks!!  ;D  I have finally returned from visiting my family in Timbuktu.  I am just so thrilled because my sister (lovely Spermanza) has the most beautiful triplets you ever saw.  Here are the newest additions to the Indapaddock family … and what beautiful names!!  :D  They are just too adorable!  **

**  My trusted friend Iqualuit who was looking after the flock for me has just gone home.  But not before he gave me some good news.  One of my ewes Celestine, gave birth last night! ..Yap, you guessed it!  Triplets again!!  :D **

** My head is swimming I am just so happy!  Well, I better get back to the flock and to the new mother! 
I just needed to share the news with you all.  **

(( Lucise walks back to the sheep playground with a bounce in his step and whistle on his lips …))

« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 02:42:06 pm by Lucise »