Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681396 times)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
** Wooooooo, Tootie and the apple!  It's true, Tootie, you are no competition for Mr. Blue Eyes-Shirt-Pants draped across the truck (he has none) but....  have you considered doubling back and sneaking in the bar?  While those two handsome cowboys are discussing asphyxiation and a curve in the road, you could slip the apple into that rolled up grocery bag.....   a 'special treat' later for a lonely cowboy in his puptent.**   ::)

** Gimme some more of that Jack Daniel's!.  Of course, I'm referring to Daniel's Jack, singing his warm, yet mournful, hopeful and heartfelt song about Ennis.  It is SO beautiful...  I'll be 'basque-ing in the glow of these lyrics all day... **   :)
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
** This is a bit of a redo from last night, replying to Mr. Aguirre's arrival**

YOUNG JACK

((noticing the car drive up, looks up from shaving, wipes his face, puts his black hat on and moves toward the new arrival. He puts his thumb in the pocket of JEANS and waits for Aguirre to get out))

**For chorus, see previous posts **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

** Gimme some more of that Jack Daniel's!.  Of course, I'm referring to Daniel's Jack, singing his warm, yet mournful, hopeful and heartfelt song about Ennis.  It is SO beautiful...  I'll be 'basque-ing in the glow of these lyrics all day... **   :)

** Ah, you're sweet. **

Offline DeeDee

Young Ennis

((Tries his best not to watch this fella shave, when a car comes barreling into the lot,
which causes him to move quickly out of the way.  He grabs his paper bag and waits for Aguirre to get out.  He walks up the steps and closes the door on him and this other guy.))
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 03:54:35 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
The Wind:  ((Rolls around like a cat in the grass at the beauty of Jack's song.  Whistles softly through chi flute, caresses outside of trailer, prescient with joy that soon those beautiful scrawny asses will walk up those stairs.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
The Wind:  ((Rolls around like a cat in the grass at the beauty of Jack's song...))

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

%%Yaaawn!%%

((Pipedream comes home from work, throws her radio microphone in the corner, gets herself done up as Props Magician Anke Spanky, jumps on her magic broomstick and rushes to the set.))

%%Damn it. Mr. Raymille's got no right a make me do this! I should be in bed by now! I want more money!!!! And look what's been going on here during my absence!%%  ::)

((Shouting in an unpleasantly shrill voice:))

** No, Cassie! No!!! You are not going to serve your beer in that costume!! **  >:(

** No, Jack! I know you're bored, but there's no need to dress up for your "cow and calf operation" line now that Aguirre can get out of his car and into his trailer at any moment! Guess there's no need for that costume at all! The pants would be seriously hurt, ya know! Where you got that calf from, in the first place? **  ???

** Sheeptrainer! Is that one of your woolies or Mr. Raymille's mop lying around there for everybody to stumble across? **  ::)

%%Just a moment... Aguirre's car!!!! Shit! %%  :-\

** I'll be right back! **

%% Calm down. Calm down. Everything will be fine... %%
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 04:48:41 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
** Errr...Ms Spanky, that is in fact Mr Raymille's mop or toupee I guess.
He usually has it very nicely coiffed for occasions like the red carpet ceremonies ...**

** ... but I guess he left that one in favor of this cute little red number (matches his suit)...**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK

((rolls his eyes as he waits for Mr. Aguirre to get out of the car, wondering why he and his work companions are snapping their fingers in some odd ritualistic syndrome))

Um, Mr. Aguirre! You gonna open the door for us or not. It's a bit windy out here!

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

%% Phew. Here we go. Aguirre's car. Now he just has to get the hell outta there! %%  :P