Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681517 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
**  Oh brother!  It's been a very long and adventurous day folks and I am beat!
I am so excited we got the sheep safely to Broken Arsed and there have been no reports of any sheep jumping off cliffs or anything remotely suicidal.  So I am thrilled.. tired ...**

**  Mr Raymille and all you good folks, see you tomorrow!
I didn't want to bring this up, but Ms Spanky's Assistant's Assistant is slightly obsessed with me and won't leave me alone.  In fact, I caught her spying on me in the shower today.  That's a prime candidate for the psychiatrists our Director so kindly brought in.  **

(( yawns....))

** Nighty night!  Don't let Jiminy Cricket or the Bed bugs bite!  **

(( strips and jumps into bed ....))

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Jiminy Cricket : "Not so lonely?!"  What am I, chopped liver?  Oh you're all "Oh, I love you Jiminy, you fill my nights with song and laughter" when there's no toosh to be had!  Really Olivia, you have become saaaaarch a prat since you got your new specs!  Little Miss Intellect!  Well they look silly on you!  There, it's said!  Stupid idea that Owls run around wearing things meant for humans!  I mean reeealy!

((Owl Olivia rips off her new specs indignantly))

Oh, shut up Jiminy!! Nobody's asked for your comments! Go kick a bucket!
Ahem... you really think I look better without them??  ???
I mean, not that I give a damn about your opinion...

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 03:01:10 am by Pipedream »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((Sheep trainer Lucise Indapaddock falls into an uneven sleep, having a terrible nightmare...))  :o

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
"I don't give a HOOT, that you don't care!  I'm not rubbing my legs together for you anymore!"
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Owl Olivia's new lover Owl Oscar joins her on her branch and whispers into her ear...))

What a nerd! Let's just ignore him and go hunting for some mice... Come on! And, Baby, I love your new specs!   :-*

((And off they take))

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 04:31:23 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((Sheep trainer Lucise Indapaddock falls into an uneven sleep, having a terrible nightmare...))  :o

(( Jumps up .. breathing heavily ...))

(( Struggles to get back to sleep ...))

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
** Sending you sweet dreams Lucise **
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 04:02:25 am by Ray »

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
What a nerd! Let's just ignore him and go hunting for some mice... Come on! And, Baby, I love your new specs!

((Puts hands on hips and chants into the night)) "OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo Oscar and 'Livier, sittin' in a tree!  K  I  S  S  I  N  G!  She wasn't so discerning before she had four eyes Oscar! "

%% Creeps! %%
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 04:31:50 am by Ray »

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
Mika, the musical dumbass mule:

= Resurfaces and sniffs the air and the state of affairs after enjoying a much needed rest, having carried tents and cans and axes and all possible and impossible sorts of equipment all the way up on Brokeback =

%% Neyyy! I rested right through lots of stuff happening. Oooooh the tension! But now it's so silent. Too silent. I'll have to do something about that. Think I'll cheer everyone up with my heartfelt rendition of: %%

((Clears throat, takes up proud pose, starts performing a musical mule song to the mountains and everyone in range))

=Very loudly=

%% .........The hills are ali-i-i-i-i-i-i-ive, with the sound of bray-y-y-ing!...... %%

=Ignores pained yelps from the dogs, panicked bleating from the sheep, outraged howls from the local coyotes, horrified hoots from the owls, annoyed growls from the lurking bear, squishing protests from the warshrag, snickers from the horses and surprised shouts and mumbled sunds of "huhn??" from the tents. Goes right on creating that very special one-of-a-kind dumbass mule music=

**My mama used to whinny that to me when I was little, - and sing to me.....**

%% I got to go! %%

((Bolts from the outraged cries of SACRILEGE! heard from every corner))

Offline TheStudDuck!

• Jr. Ranch Hand
DUMBASS MULE #27:

((Dumbass Mule #27 clonks his hooves out into the midst of hysterics only to pick up the song again and silence the teasing with his beautiful singing voice.))

Ahem...  ((singing))

The hills are alive with the sound of bra-a-a-a-aying,
With brays they have brayed for a thousand queers!

The hills fill my heart with the sound of bra-a-a-a-aying,
My heart wants to bray every bray in hears!