Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681165 times)

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
YOUNG ENNIS:

((Comes storming into the campsite with a giant cut on his face that doesn't look at all fake. YOUNG JACK leaps up and begins to yell.))

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
%% Hmm, I don't seem to recall anyone here named Coutney. There's a Courtney here, perhaps that's what our wonderful director meant? %%

** What are you talking about ya precious ACTOR? **

%% Farkeen ACTORS! %%

** Great tits by the way Meryl!  Have you done something different? **
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 09:26:19 pm by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG JACK:

((notices Ennis's scratched face))

What'd you do? Pick a fight with a mountain lion?

((shakes his head as he takes the kerchief from around his neck and dips it in the boiling water used for coffee))

This is gonna hurt.... a lot! ((dabs the scratch gently with the cloth, ENNIS sharply sucks in his breth)) But we gotta make sure that don't get infected, cause then you'll have like pus and gore buildin' up in your head. And my ma always said that we best stay outa trouble when we keep our heads clean.

What happened to ya anyway?

((Concerned look in his eyes, he continues to dab the hot cloth on the wound)).

Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
=courtney? You're up!=

=and as script girl daniel, I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from using the word pus, it doesn't sound nice coming from Jack's beautiful mouth=
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 01:00:31 am by littleguitar »
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
MOON here,

** I realize that no moon actually appears in this scene... but since it is a night scene I must be lurking up there somewhere, out of sight.  I'm sending down some moonbeams (whilst hiding beyond the range of the camera) to encourage the boys to begin recognizing their budding true love.**

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline littleguitar

=did we miss the BEAR SCENE?? who did it?? GO BACK, ENNIS! Chase that damn donkey!=
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline littleguitar

=RUBY! You're on for the basque scene, get in there, it's too early for Ennis to be sick of beans!=

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** Beans? Beans did that horrible scratching to my sweet Ennis. I shall have my revenge! **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline littleguitar

=MOREMOJO! (Scott) you are wanted as the bear!! Get in there and scare Ennis off his donkey!=

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
YOUNG ENNIS:

%% What's he doin'? Alma's the only one that ever took care of me like this...feels better when Jack does it. Wait, can't look like I'm enjoyin' it. %%

((Snatches the cloth from Jack.))

I tried to get somethin besides beans for you bud. I mean for us. But I come on a bear and my horse spooked. You'd think it was your horse with that low startle point. The animals ran off, scattered food everywhere. Beans are all we got left. Dumbass mules.

Begin flashback

((Ennis rides CIGAR BUTT through the trees, dumbass mules ambling behind him. He hums happily at the thought of bringing Jack something besides beans. He's about to cross a stream when he spots a bear, which promptly growls at him. The horse rears back, throwing Ennis to the ground. He smashes his face on a rock. Horse and dumbass mules take off, food packages flying through the air. He runs after them, grabbing a mysterious box. Thinking better of it, he throws the box into a bush and runs after the dumbass mules.))

End flashback

You got some whiskey or somethin'?