Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681452 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Effen computer ate my post!

What I was sayin' was, I had a run-in with two very aggressive margueritas this afternoon and am just waking from an alcohol induced nap. I had an urgent message from the script gal telling me someone named Raymille would have MY ass if I didn't get them provisions up to the bridge. In my haste to save said ass, I may have left out a few things-spuds, dried eggs, Sees Candy, InStyle magazine-hope that skinny kid don't notice.

Oh, and I didn't have no time to read up as to what the hell is going down on the mountain so I hope it's really noon and not the night of the full moon.

The Basque
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 01:50:24 pm by RouxB »

Heathen

slayers_creek_oth

Folks?  I'm flipping through this book of the Best Directors of all time...

What does everyone think of.....

A MEL GIBSON Film
Broken Arse Mountain

Comments?  Questions?  Concerns?  And please be honest!

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
**It took us days and days to get the boys into Aguirre's trailer, and about one minute for Ennis to visit the basque  O0 at the bridge, ask what happened to the spuds and powdered milk, ride his horse while happily humming 'Streets of Laredo', coming on a bear...having his horse get spooked, dumbass mules running and scattering food, Jack waiting and worrying and indignantly asking where were you, then what the hell happened, Ennis, then dipping his bandana in the boiling water and trying to administer to Ennis' wounds, and now sharing the whiskey bottle?**

%%What the hell-l-l-l???%%

** Um...Mr. Raymille?**

(( CIGAR BUTT actor heads for telephone to inform BEAR actor that our scenes have been cut, or in the wildest imagination, they were presented as a 'flash-forward' scene...))   

%%I am so confused...   ??? %%
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
You think we could eat a mule?

**The MOON is having a serious laughing fit.  Thought I'd send along a warning in case this impacts the weather or something.**

(( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ))

« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 01:55:36 am by atz75 »
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
**It took us days and days to get the boys into Aguirre's trailer, and about one minute for Ennis to visit the basque  O0 at the bridge, ask what happened to the spuds and powdered milk, ride his horse while happily humming 'Streets of Laredo', coming on a bear...having his horse get spooked, dumbass mules running and scattering food, Jack waiting and worrying and indignantly asking where were you, then what the hell happened, Ennis, then dipping his bandana in the boiling water and trying to administer to Ennis' wounds, and now sharing the whiskey bottle?**

** Um...Mr. Raymille?**

(( CIGAR BUTT actor heads for telephone to inform BEAR actor that our scenes have been cut, or in the wildest imagination, they were presented as a 'flash-forward' scene...))   

YOUNG JACK:

((looks down at his pants which have been with him ever since he drove to Signal))

**Don't look at me. I'm as confused as you are.**
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 01:56:38 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!

** Um...Mr. Raymille?**

Don't worry Pants.  They are all farked!  I have the continuity director on it!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
YOUNG ENNIS:

((Scowls to hide his smile.))

Well what do you wanna do about it then, hunh?

In the Beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with Heath, and the Word was Hunh.
Ennis was made by Annie,
and without Annie was not anything made that was made.
But in Heath was the Word, and Hunh was the Light of Heath.
And so Ennis was made flesh and dwelt among us
and we beheld his story, full of grace and truth.

YEEHAW
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
=Scriptgirl calls for both Bear and Cigar butt to make their entrances, let's get the show on the road!=
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
**Stop the cameras!  Everybody!  Just stop the cameras!

For those of you that are not aware, I have just this very day been appointed Continuity Director, Assistant to Mr. Raymille, By Mr. Raymille.  My job is to ensure that
you lot do not drift off into the wind again!

It happened once already this week, 'n I don't want that again!

Can ever'body just hold their horses, mules, just sit down a minute while we, Mr. Raymille, and our new Producer Mr. Chris Slayer, sort out this Chilean tangled mess and get back on the right track, again?

Thank you!**

==Er' one take 10!==
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
YOUNG ENNIS:

((Walks over to his beautiful horse CIGAR BUTT.))

Still thinkin' about that bear? S'alright. Here, I found this apple in my paper bag earlier. Don't know where it came from, but you might like it little darlin'.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 02:05:51 am by cmr107 »