Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681364 times)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
** How lovely! The wind has sung us a song again! **  :D

%% Lovely, hunh? Like hell it is! I think my old, wise mother was right when she said all magicians were fuckups!! Gawd, that instrument needs tuning! And that Spanky-Lady can't play worth a damn! I like the message of that song, though:
Sleep everybody! Sleep!!!%%  >:(

Offline YaadPyar

%%  FSD, having just returned from Baghdad, reviews recent developments on the set, thinking "Well-played crazy people.  Well-played all of you."  It's a little slice of heaven here complete with a chi waterfall!  Uh-oh.  The chi is spilling all over the place.  Someone get a guy from janitorial services here fast - we got a chi spill on aisle 6!  %%

« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 09:00:06 am by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
God this thread is confusing! When was I supposed to pee? Shouldn't I be on my side with a bullet in my side right now? Or even better being eaten by a young Jack and Ennis? I neeeed direction! What is going on?
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
God this thread is confusing! When was I supposed to pee? Shouldn't I be on my side with a bullet in my side right now? Or even better being eaten by a young Jack and Ennis? I neeeed direction! What is going on?

=Up Next! The hunting scene, Jack (Daniel) and Ennis (Courtney) shoot and kill THE ELK (Becky), GO!=
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
** Hello folks, Boss!  I have been abit scarse for the past day or so because I had to attend a sheep shearing competition back home.  It is a HUGE deal where I come from, so I couldn't miss it!  I left my trusted friend Iqualuit in charge while I was gone.  I can't wait to tell you about this competition ... Here are some pictures ..  **

** Here are the lil darlins to be shorn: **

** Here we are in action:  **

** Don't you just love the punk wool-do he's got going here?  :D  **

**  And guess who walked away with the Trophy ...MOI!! :D  **

** I was even in the local paper ...**

(( :D  :D ))

** I will return presently to the herd.   Boss, you got yourself a winning Sheep Trainer here!!  :D   **

%%  Glad to be back to the utter mad chaos of this production   :P  %%
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 01:00:52 pm by Lucise »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
THE ASSISTANT:
((pats THE WARSH RAG gently on his denier* and resumes makin' a liviin'.))

*Denier = A unit of fineness for cloth fibers, based on a standard mass per length of 1 gram per 9,000 meters of yarn.

TERRY CLOTH:

**Clarissa, I think my birthday gift to you will be *letting*  ;) you win this bull, um, RIDIN' competition!  Especially since your dictionary remarked on how fine I am...   ;D  **
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 02:27:10 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
** I know!  Totally ruined the .... surprise!  Pass the cu...Terry towel will ya please? **

TERRY CLOTH (in another lather, and feeling particularly devilish since this is reply # 666 on this thread):

** Is there NO END to the indignity I must suffer in the name of my art?  Ashphyxiating stinks, Hoss' big apple-deuces, violent shepherd's hooks, mouth-warshing, Buddha-draping, name-calling, bodily fluids, and now public exposure of my private humiliation?!  Mr. Raymille, I was supposed to get fluffed, not you.  **

((TERRY CLOTH calms down upon being gently laundered by PROP MISTRESS ANKE SPANKY in jasmine and lavender soap provided by FSD.  PROP MISTRESS then gently drapes a drying TERRY CLOTH over Golden Rack awarded by his loving minions.)) 

%%   Wow, I got a little loopy there.  I could still have a sweet life anyway... now I'll be worth more on eBay after Mr. Raymille's unscripted scene with Daniel, especially if it is included on the Deluxe Edition DVD.  %%
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 07:46:41 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
%%   Wow, I got a little loopy there.  I could still have a sweet life anyway... now I'll be worth more on eBay after Mr. Raymille's unscripted scene with Daniel, escpecially if it is included on the Deluxe Edition DVD.  %%

(( Terry Cloth drapped all over his Golden Rack, dreams about the BAM Deluxe Edition DVD...

))
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 04:46:23 pm by Lucise »

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
**Hello people, this is your new Continuity Director checkin in.

Ya don't think yur goin' too fast do ya?  D'y think we should put on the brakes for a while?  Last night things got away from us, scenes were missed, actors who were not in the wings missed their cues, partly because the cues went by too fast.

That is when I stepped up and was installed as Continuity Director.  I'm glad to put my nonexistent life on hold while I take the reins of this dumass mule.  (Not to say I want to usurp Mr. Raymille's fine role here, I am only his lowly 3rd Assistant).  My lawn can shrivel up and turn brown, the weeds can continue to overtake all the flowers beds, my neighbours can talk behind my back as much as they wish, I have my priorities in order! :)

So with that I am going to be checking in from time to time, making sure as best I can that no one's role gets bowled over by others' enthusiasm.  In other words, we do not want to skip any parts of this fine productionWe don't want that again!  If we must we will have to backtrack by doing flashback scenes and dream sequences, but I would like to keep those to a minimum., hmmm?**

==So please carry on, but be careful that you do not speak out of turn.==

**Thank you from your new CD.**

JakeTwist
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
**PS::  Good work to all the fine ac-tors who have been posting helpful hints at the bottom of their posts today to keep things on the right track.  That's a very fine idea!!  I like it!!!  Please keep it up!!

Thank You

CDJT**
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."