Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681225 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((suddenly jumps up, a wide grin on his face. He leans down near Ennis's face for a moment then suddenly yells))

Yeehaw!!!

((Young Jack bucks and twists around the campfire pretending to be riding a bull))

Whewee! This one likes to give me a ride for my money! I'm a hangin on for dear life, got my thighs wrapped around his torso, no way I'm comin' loose on this one, till the time is just right!

(( throws himself into a pile of nearby saddles and supplies, a loud clattering noise accompanying the fall.))

((Jack looks elated, and panting, looks over to Ennis with another wide grin, just about to laugh))

%% There now, what'd you think of that one. %%
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

Young Ennis:

((Grinning from ear to ear, watching Jack go crazy.))

%% Wow, he is a spitfire, this one.  I wonder if he's tryin' to impress me?  Cuz he sure 'nough is.  Never had a friend like this...hmmm%%

See, my daddy wasn't that wrong now, was he?

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** Any rough edges I could smooth for you while i'm here Mr Twist? Or should I say JACK? I look forward to our first scene together. You''ll forgive my over-anxiousness - I wouldn't want us to get off on the wrong foot... or cheek.**

YOUNG JACK:

** Well, if you don't mind, I supposed I could... say, you got any herbal ingredients for pain and such? Cause I may need somethin' like that real soon, and I'd hate to use somethin' else since you took the time to get the part. **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

**Bravo!  Bravo!**

((the audience is clapping wildly))

Audience:  %%Is this a play or a movie??  Is this allowed??%% 

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
JACK'S PANTS -

%% YEE-HAWW is right!  Bein' YOUNG JACK'S PANTS is never dull, that's fer sure--  and look at my man...   we fell right on our backsides and here he is with both his WHISKEY an' his CIGARETTE still in his hands!!! The boy is GOOD!  And lookit that big ole smile on Ennis's face! Naw, he ain't just laughin' at my boy JACK....   he's fallin' for him, hard.  And when the time comes for that Ennis fella to yank me down to JACK'S knees (and I'll wager JACK'S belt buckle that time is comin' SOON)  I know he'll find JACK'S ....er...  'buttocks region' to be smooth as a baby's, thanks to that rich and creamy Body Butter the boy's been gettin' slathered on there.  I'm LOVIN' the feel a JACK'S silky butt against me...  this is one damn sweet life, I'll tell ya. %%
 ;D
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

**Something novel is being tested tonight for the first time….  Jack’s Pants’ thoughts are being verbalized by an offstage sotto voice for the audience to hear, and many audience members are reacting in a curious manner.  Many of them, both men and women, are squirming in their seats, restless-like.  Is it because suddenly they all have to go pee??  Huhmmmmm....

Director Raymille is having second thoughts about this new production method **

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
TERRY CLOTH:

**  JBB, if I were you, I'd go with the flow ... who wouldn't rather be in JACK'S PANTS than in here?!  **

**Oh Terry, love, you're always so dramatic!  Don't frighten poor Mr. JBB.  That's only Ms. Anke Spanky's on set security safe.  When they're not actually shooting scenes, our Sacred Relics reside here: **

** Mr. JBB, if Mr. Raymille recommends you for Sacred Relic Status, and considering your fine work to date I feel sure that is likely, all this can be yours. **

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 05:24:33 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
==WE ARE UP TO HERE:

SCENE # 20 – SHIFTING CAMP / THE LAST MATING DANCE BEFORE FIRST NIGHT IN TENT

THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTION ASSISTANT(S) ARE NEEDED ON SET:
Lucise The Sheep Wrangler
Music Director

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS ARE TO REPORT TO THE SET:
Jack
Jack’s Pants
Jack's Zipbutton
Ennis
Ennis’ Pants
Low Startle Point
Cigar Butt
Jack’s Harmonica
Jack’s Cigarette
Ennis's Stick during Water Walkin' Jesus
Young Whiskey Bottle
The Wind
Sun and Moon
Peeing Sheep
1000 Sheep Extras
Lucy the Blue Heeler
Mika, The Musical Dumbass Mule
Dumbass Mule #27

THE NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME PLAYERS (IMPROV):
High Priestess (as always)
Props Magician (as always)
Feng Shui Director (as always)
The Horny Fly
Cat Stevens
Warsh Rag
Olivia Owl
any other thespian who cares to jump in==

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 12:50:57 pm by JakeTwist »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
** The High Priestess rejoices at being upgraded to separate billing instead of being lumped into "Any other thespian who cares to jump in"  ;)  ;) and lights many candles to facilitate the smooth and dramatically gratifying gearing up for the BIG NIGHT **

** And may even that uppity Owl deliver her one line of dialogue to absolute perfection! **  ::)  ;D

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 05:16:49 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
** The High Priestess rejoices at being upgraded to separate billing instead of being lumped into "Any other thespian who cares to jump in"  ;)  ;) and lights many candles to facilitate the smooth and dramatically gratifying gearing up for the BIG NIGHT **

The Continuity Director appologizes from the bottom of her sorry-assed heart for her inexcusable laspse of professional courtesy and hopes that the High Priestess WILL forgive this oversight.   :-* :-* :-* :-*

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 12:57:59 pm by JakeTwist »