Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681421 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((Reactions on the set ... during that spectacular performance by YJ and YE ..))

((One audience member melts into a puddle, where is Terry Cloth when he is needed?))

((One of the camera men had to be replaced during this take, his hands kept sweating and shaking, plus his breathing became ...well...very very unstable ...))

((Another audience member yelled out .. "Take it all off!" ... Security too care of her too))

((Even the FSD was distracted from her meditations by this scene ... :o
Let's just say that she will be burning alot more incense tonight ... ))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
(( With all the ..errrr..pounding going on over in the tent.. ::) ..
Indapaddock decides to distract himself with the local Sheep Journal ..

He comes across a funny passage ...

))

%%
Forget what the sheep saw!  It'll be a while before I can get the sight o' those two outta my head ... :o
%%

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
((As a consequence of the enormous earth-tremors created by the Whatever-Size-She-Is-At-The-Moment Priestess's collapse on BrokenArsed Mountain, JBB finds himself catapulted through the air at warp-speed... heading for a...

...SPLAT!!))

** You have got to be kidding... this is getting RIDICULOUS!!!!**

((JBB spends many happy minutes rolling around, removing woolly excrement from his shiny, plastic overcoat - a task at which he has quickly developed considerable skill.

He looks up and finds himself at...

...the-don't-look-right tent!!))

%% Ooooo, what a stroke of luck! And just as we're gettin' to the good stuff!! %%

** I sure wish Terry was here... the sight o' them boys gettin' it on is makin' my tube hard again. I can feel myself fillin' up already...**

(( TERRY CLOTH sits next to the log by the fire, perhaps sullen and definitely confused.  He glances toward the tent, knows that JBB, whom he needs more than detergent itself, is in there, cap off, waiting for him.  TERRY CLOTH looks again at the flame-lit ground, thinks of Owlma waitin' at home to marry him... thinks.  Thinks more.  Thinks yet more.  Then TERRY CLOTH thinks that he should feel instead of think.  And TERRY CLOTH feels himself rise slowly from his seat by the fire, pushes himself up off his pockets and into the control zone and into the tent.  It's all still looking exactly right.  ))

TERRY CLOTH: (softly):

**  Hey, JBB, our spit string never did get cast... so wanna make one of our own?   ;)  ))
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((cradles Ennis in his arms, bringing his head down on his shoulder. There's not much he can do right now except hold him, and let him feel how much he is loved at this very moment. Jack leans his cheek against Ennis's brow, kissing his forehead in the flickering light.))

It's gonna be alright. I don' know what to think about this thing we got goin', but, Christ, Ennis, I don' wan't ta stop.

((kisses Ennis's forehead again, lovingly. He rolls over gently, letting Ennis lie on the wool blanket beneath them and hovers over him for a moment, looking into his eyes, still expressing so much pain and fear. Jack doesn't understand where that comes from, when all he can feel around Ennis is the surmounting union of heart and spirit. It frightens him.))

((He leans down and kisses Ennis's mouth gently, and Ennis doesn't seem to be resisting anymore. He lifts his arms up to Ennis's chest, then wrapping them around his body as he deepens the kiss, allowing his mouth to move against Ennis's, feeling his lips yield beneath his own. Once again, his breath becomes Ennis, and all he knows is that he must make this as special for him as possible.))

YOUNG JACK:

((In Ennis's silence, Jack can only smile to himself and continue to kiss him, allowing his lips and tongue to slip across Ennis's quiet mouth. With hands that are only a little clumsy, he reaches up and unbuttons his lover's shirt. Ennis heart racing against his own, their lips moving against each other in silent awareness.
Jack pulls Ennis's shirt away leaving the warm skin beneath exposed to his touch. He caresses Ennis's chest, his stomach, lowering his hand even further to reach that special custom order attachment.))

((He pulls his mouth away from Ennis's for a moment.))

This allright?

((Jack looks into Ennis's eyes questing for the truth he knows lies hidden there. Ennis loves him. And he loves Ennis. Will he let him show him though?))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

((Ennis is floating now, above the tent, up near the full moon.  He knows on the surface, this is so wrong, but deep down, nothing has ever felt more right.  He can feel Jack's lips caressing his mouth, his hands wandering down his body to a point where he wishes time  would stand still, and wants to hold on as long as possible.  He knows that every night could be more powerful than the last, but surely ending in goodbyes.

In answer to Jack, all he can say ....))

More than allright.

(( He knows as the day is long, that he loves this boy.  He doesn't want to think about tomorrow or next week or even summers end.  Right now all he can think about is how these two bodies are becoming one.))

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((With deft movements that somehow hide the fact that his hands are shaking, Jack removes Ennis's denims and his own, returning to Ennis's lips as their naked bodies nestle together. His lips move again against Ennis's, his hands stroking his arms, his body, his face, floating across his body like a twig drifting through the rapids and eddies of a swift stream.))

((His lips caress Ennis's, then settle on his chin, his jawline, his neck, his nose, alighting on every part of his face. In the heat of the moment, Jack returns his lips to Ennis's again. He murmurs his name, reaching down to caress his body, touching every part of the warmth beneath him, entwining their legs))

((He drags his lips away again and presses them firmly against Ennis's throat, feeling the pulse beneath his mouth and relishing in Ennis's scent. He moves his lips around Ennis's neck and gently grabs his earlobe between his teeth. At Ennis's ragged sigh, Jack moans in response.))

%% I want to tell him so badly.... But that'll ruin everythin', won't it? %%

((Languidly, slowly, Jack pulls back from Ennis and looks deeply into his eyes again.... allowing his hands to caress the most memorable face he has ever known. He opens his eyes fully, unafraid to let Ennis see his inner heart and soul, and there in that moment of connection he tries to communicate what he has failed to with words.))

**To be continued**
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 10:59:55 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
(( At the request of audience members, Ms Spanky organises for fans to be installed ~

The temperature just went through the effin' roof in this place ....  ))

%%
Hot damn!  :o
%%
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 10:30:03 pm by Lucise »

vkm91941

%%Those boys are sure making alot of noise in there, I am not getting paid to babysit sheep and fertlize the hillsides while those two slobber all over one another.  What about me?  Don't I deserve a little action?  Didn't they cast any suitable canine companionship on this production. Those Blue Heelers are too stuck up.   Damn looks like I'm sleepin in my chair again%%

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable

((In order to give YOUNG JACK and YOUNG ENNIS some semblance of privacy once YOUNG ENNIS stood up to go into the tent, MIKA nudged CIGAR BUTT to turn around and face the Brokeback woods.))
(Horse and mule here seen to the far right in the picture)

MIKA the dumbass mule:

**The boys will feel more comfortable and free without us staring intently at their every move, I'm sure**

**Can't move away from the tent though, when they haven't told us to - we're too obedient for that**

((Mules have long ears for a reason - MIKA can't help listening intently to every sound from the tent. Every softly spoken word, every little sigh and moan, every deep breath, the sound of every sweet and lingering wet kiss, all those drawn-out and damp, nearly indiscernible vibrations in the still air that can only mean slick skin is sliding against skin......))

:P

((Deprived of actually seeing YOUNG ENNIS and YOUNG JACK together, MIKA can still picture everything clearly. Nerves tingling, flanks heaving, nostrils flaring, heart racing: The mule is about to swoon in a blissed-out heap.))

**Oh, I think I'm gonna fall down right here and now! This is getting unbearable! Aaaaaaaaaaah, the tension! I'd better lean more closely on CIGAR BUTT for support. And rub against him some. If we prop each other up maybe we can manage to stay on our feet.

I wonder what those boys have in store for us next! **

« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 05:47:36 pm by Mikaela »

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
=Daniel, if you don't already make your living writing steamy novels then you sure as hell should be. Man, you are GOOD... ;)=

TERRY CLOTH: (softly):

**  Hey, JBB, our spit string never did get cast... so wanna make one of our own?   ;)  ))

((JBB turns at the sound of Terry's voice, noticing the erectness of Terry's loops and the fresh smell of Tide. JBB feels touched that Terry has taken the trouble to spruce himself up for this momentous occasion - an occasion they both knew was inevitable since towelling and body butter first came together in sweet 'pine fresh' smelling harmony. Was it really only days ago? JBB can now barely remember a life without his sweet TERRY CLOTH...))

** Come here to me, Bud **

((Infused with the heavy, musky air of erotic desire, JBB takes Terry's loops and draws them down to his hard, plastic skin, caressing Terry's double-stitched hem with his lid and showing him just how pleased he is to see him. A small shiver of pleasure vibrates through them as if they are one...))
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 02:15:38 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!