Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705447 times)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Meanwhile, back at Neverland...

MICHAEL JACKSON:

Oh, MRS. TWIST, the cherry cakes look beautiful!  

Now, real quick, let's just smarten you up

and since I already picked up some things for the kids

we can be on our way!
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

** I think we found the perfect spot to sit.  I don't want the girls gettin' scared when the fireworks go off..

Ennis .. you look kinda tense hun, everything okay?

(( TERRY CLOTH has now reached functional dimensions for the task at hand.  Many unwholesome thoughts later, TERRY CLOTH can now serve as the understudy for the PICNIC BLANKET who was not cast.   ;)  ))

"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
ALMA:

** I think we found the perfect spot to sit.  I don't want the girls gettin' scared when the fireworks go off..

Ennis .. you look kinda tense hun, everything okay?

YOUNG ENNIS:

%% Why would I be tense?  I hate my life, don't like no women, missin' Jack somethin' fierce, wonderin' if he's thinkin' a me.%%

Sure, everything's just fine.  Aside from Jenny bein' wet on me now.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 09:43:37 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
ALMA:

%% I better not piss him off tonight, looks like he's going into one of his moods again..oh boy!  %%

Ennis, that's why TERRY CLOTH is here..use him to clean yourself off.  Hang on, I got a diaper somewhere in here..

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 09:49:00 pm by Lucise »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

YOUNG ENNIS:

%% Why would I be tense?  I hate my life, don't like no women, missin' Jack somethin' fierce, wonderin' if he's thinkin' a me.%%

TERRY CLOTH:

**  ENNIS, don't go thinkin' about JACK right now... I only thought a JBB so I could help you out... you go thinkin' a JACK and there won't be room enough on this field for both of us!   ;)  **
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 09:48:12 pm by alec716 »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
(( MICHAEL JACKON and MRS. TWIST and their special guests get ready to leave Neverland

and arrive at the fireworks a short time later.  Except for MRS. TWIST, who has brought her own handmade seat, the group stands patriotcally at attention next to the Del Mar family.

.  ))

MICHAEL JACSKON:

Here, everyone, want a piece a cherry cake before the fireworks start?

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 10:05:34 pm by alec716 »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

BIKER #2:

** That jacket o' yours plus my vambraces 'n this here gourmet picnic 'r bound to get results soon.  Lookie there, now! **

** HEY THERE, LI'L PUSSIES, WANNA GET STROKED?  WE GOT SOME REAL NICE KITTY TREATS RIGHT CHEER! **
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis shifts uncomfortably listening to the bikers behind him.  He doesn't want any trouble, but knows he needs to be manly in front of Alma.

He stands up to see what's behind him and can't believe his eyes...Michael Jackson is here with his "friends". ))

Hey little boy, what's is like bein' out in public here with Michael Jackson?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 10:31:27 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

(( TERRY CLOTH looks toward the BIKERS and notices that, although the CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE is unimpressed with the advances of the WINE BOTTLE and one WINE GLASS could not give a carafe about other, the BAGUETTES are having a little picnic of their own.  This makes TERRY CLOTH think again about JBB, and the PICNIC BLANKET becomes large enough for MICHAEL JACKSON and MRS. TWIST and the BOY SCOUTS to sit upon also.  ))
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 10:39:57 pm by alec716 »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis shifts uncomfortably listening to the bikers behind him.  He doesn't want any trouble, but knows he needs to be manly in front of Alma.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

** Um, ENNIS, Bud, aren't you usually manly behind ALMA?   ;)  **