Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704729 times)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2480 on: September 15, 2006, 10:21:21 am »
==Plot Update..................................................................................anyone?!==

TERRY CLOTH (in one very long breath):  

Alright, MISTER RAYMILLE, as far as I can tell, LUREEN's breasts might be swelling as her possible pregnancy advances, DIANA ROSS is wondering why LI'L KIM's breast is firmer than her own, and a celibate-so-far-today-but-hey-it's-early-yet CHER is waiting for the eBay auction to close to see how much someone will pay for her used but still-glamorous pasty collection.  LUREEN is wondering if her KAPPA PHI SORORITY SISTERS are for real when they are telling her to wear KOALA POO EARRINGS as "something old" at the possible wedding.  JACK is hyperventilating about being caught in LUREEN's prawns prongs, and DAVID TASSLE-HOFF, BATMAN, GEORGE W. BUSH, ROBIN, and CONDI RICE are enjoying their respective refractory periods.  Not so sure that THE CLINTONS are in need of such, or at least on the same day as each other.  It looks like L.D. and FAYETTE NEWSOME paid the entry fee for LUREEN's barrel racing but that JACK is gonna pay another kinda entry fee with respect to her.  The ever-maternal FAYETTE NEWSOME did interrupt her rigorous hair-spraying schedule to remark to L.D. NEWSOME that their only begotten be getting home late.  As with THE CLINTONS, the refractory period issue is unclear here.  And poor MRS. TWIST has probably even forgotten what one is.  JIMBO and BIMBO could likely describe the notion to her.  GUY and LUCISE are still flirting, hoping to need a mutual refractory period some day, and LUCISE seems about ready to whip out his... Mastercard.  SEXY AUDIENCE MEMBER has been tragically quiet, and JACK'S PANTS and ENNIS' JAMMY PANTS are perhaps gettin' steamy at the Riverton laundry.  We'll have to look.  The SWEET TRANSVESTITE is recovering in the infirmary along with the naseous FROG.  Don't know where the HIGH PRIESTESS is, maybe she's playing nurse in the infirmary.  TIMMY left, got sick of being the butt of everyone's jokes.  MICHAEL JACKSON, thankfully, is nowhere to be seen.  He is possibly at his therapist's office.  WHITNEY HOUSTON is filing for divorce from BOBBY BROWN.  OWL OLIVIA is off to a business meeting and the FENG SHUI DIRECTOR has shown everyone that she herself has plenty of balls.  She has also shown everyone something blue of JACK's that ain't his eyes, and I don't know how JACK feels about that.  ANNIE PROULX, LARRY McMURTRY, DIANA OSSANA, and ANG LEE are speaking to their lawyers about the possibility of obtaining an injunction against the entire CAST and CREW.  JBB is held firmly in my heart.  The SHEEP seem to have run off again and the DUMBA&& MULES have been very quiet.  LOW STARTLE POINT and CIGAR BUTT may be off foalin' around somewhere.  The SHAR-PEI PUPPIES, momentarily usurping the role of one of our beloved SHEEP, are peeing on the red carpet in your trailer as I speak.  Since YOU are on the CASTING COUCH "interviewing" potential understudies for MONROE, look over and tell them to stop.  Therefore, I believe that it is time for ENNIS to drop ALMA JUNIOR and JENNY off to ALMA at MONROE's grocery store, except that the regularly-scheduled MONROE has no computer access (either that or he is sick from the FSD's toad's poo and brussels sprouts) and casting of the UNDERSTUDY is pending... as, um, you know, and you seem to have your hands full undressing the candidates addressing that need.

Looks like more than LUREEN'S PASTIES are spinning out of control!  I hope we are carrying out your wishes... about the subplots, I mean.

(( LIke JACK the day before him but for very different reasons, TERRY CLOTH collapses in an oxygen-deprived heap. ))
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 12:51:07 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2481 on: September 15, 2006, 11:04:17 am »
Never fear Terry!! The Chilean Sheepherders are standing by faithfully with tanks full of Downy fabric softener/fluffer with Active Oxygen and lanolin, and are well trained in cardo-pilmonary resusitation!! If we see U turning blue, we'll be there by your side immediatly!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2482 on: September 15, 2006, 11:12:43 am »

TERRY CLOTH (gasping for air but coming around faster than LUREEN on the barrel course):

Thanks, CHILEAN SHEEPHERDERS.  Here on the Performance Thread, we are all respectful of each other's opinions (and senses of humor!) and I am glad to have companions where none had been expected.

(( TERRY CLOTH smiles.  ))

(( ALEC too.  ))
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 11:16:09 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #2483 on: September 15, 2006, 11:52:13 am »
((AUDIENCE MEMBERS clap heartily at TERRY CLOTH's welcome recital of the plot points of the BAM production, as they themselves lost the plot about four 'effen years ago...

...and thought they'd actually come to see 'Oklahoma!'.

They are still hopeful, however, that CHER will entertain them with a rousing rendition of 'I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say No'...))

« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 11:56:23 am by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2484 on: September 15, 2006, 12:42:44 pm »

They are still hopeful, however, that CHER will entertain them with a rousing rendition of 'I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say No'...))

CHER:

I told my agent to shred that photo!  I hated my clothes and make-up that day ... who's gonna want to ride on that surrey with the fringe on top hussy with the fringe 'n slop?!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2485 on: September 15, 2006, 12:54:05 pm »
TERRY CLOTH (in one very long breath):  

She has also shown everyone something blue of JACK's that ain't his eyes, and I don't know how JACK feels about that.  

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack scratches his head, slightly confused.))

**Well to be honest, I don't remember collectin' blue balls, just the amethyst ones. I don't think anyone'd want the blue ones.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2486 on: September 15, 2006, 01:02:57 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack scratches his head, slightly confused.))

**Well to be honest, I don't remember collectin' blue balls, just the amethyst ones. I don't think anyone'd want the blue ones.**

CHER (in a slightly husky, rich and lusty whisper, coming close to clinching her title as On-set Harlot, not that anyone else is apparently in the competition):

JACK, you got blue balls?  Need help with 'em?

(( JACK should feel free to run for the hills!  ))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2487 on: September 15, 2006, 01:09:03 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((Still scratching his head, holds up the blue balls for Cher to see with his other hand.))

**Well apparently I do. I mean, unless the FSD's turned 'em back to amethyst again.**

((Hands the blue balls to Cher))

**You can have 'em. I don't need 'em.**

((Jack walks across the room and sits down, brooding over the latest turn of events.))
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 01:36:12 pm by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2488 on: September 15, 2006, 01:25:42 pm »
(( Meanwhile .. back in Wyoming ..

Lucise, elated after his successful jewelry purchase, hurries off home and changes into something more comfy.  He picks up his phone and dials the familiar number ..))

Guy .. hey!  It's Lucise..
Gee .. you sound kinda tired .. you okay?

%%
I hope I didn't overdo the telepathic stroking .. he sounds worn out ..  :-\
%%

Guy, I know we dint finish our chat the other day ..  I just needed some time is all, I promise to make it up to you .. are you busy tomorrow night?  I thought we could get together again, hang out abit .. you know..? I'd love to see you real soon .. can you make it?

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2489 on: September 15, 2006, 01:33:39 pm »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy is delighted to hear Lucise's voice, even over the phone.))

** Of course I can make it.... And well, if I can't I'm gonna do it anyway. This marketing job is time-consuming, but I have to make time for myself too... Did you want to get reservations anywhere, I can probably get us bumped up on the lists...?**