Author Topic: BBM Outtakes  (Read 11089 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: BBM Outtakes
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 04:49:20 pm »
Should David be allowed to roam the halls of BetterMost - he's on some raunchy kick today!  :laugh:

Shoot, y'all are lucky you can't see me.  Then you'd make wearing pants mandatory when posting too!   

:laugh:   he he he!

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 05:27:33 pm »

Shoot, y'all are lucky you can't see me.  Then you'd make wearing pants mandatory when posting too!   

:laugh:   he he he!

:laugh: :laugh: when they're the size of apples, I'd imagine pants being completely uncomfortable. just make sure there's no one with a shot gun near you, you randy cayote.  ;)
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

vkm91941

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2006, 07:45:18 pm »
Ok back on topic..... :laugh:

Alma jr: Mom, I need crayons.
Alma: Not now............(long pause)............honey, you're supposed to knock the coffee jars over!
Alma jr: Sh*t, uh I mean shoot, Ooops I think I'm in trouble....
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 07:47:39 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline David

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2006, 10:09:13 pm »
Ang :   ACTION!

(Aguirre drives up in his old Rambler sedan.   Door opens and he steps out.   As he walks around front of the car and up the first step of the trailer, the car starts to roll backwards as he forgot to put it in "park")

Randy:   Son of a bitch!

(Aguirre runs chasing the car across the parking lot)

Jake:   (Laughing out loud)

Heath:   That's some high class entertainment ya got there (chuckle)

Ang :  CUT!   someone help him stop that car!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 02:22:19 am »
ANG: Cut! ... I said CUT! ... That's just great, guys, CUT! ... Hey, that's a wrap! You both did a beautiful job! Thanks! ... Cut, I said ... Um ... Hey, I'm glad you two are getting so deep into your roles, but really, I'm only going to use about a minute and a half of this .... Um, guys?... OK, OK, you're convincing; is that what you're waiting to hear? Yes, yes, very believable. Exactly what I was looking for! Really! Amazing acting ... I've probably got all I need, though ... Guys? ... Remember all that stuff we discussed, about restraint and subtlety? ... Um, listen, we're aiming for an R-rating here, but if the board saw this they'd slap us with an NC-17 so fast it would make your ... Whoa! Oh my -- hey, no way that's going to make it into the ... Guys? Guys?

CAMERA MAN #1: Oh, for Christ's sake. Get a fucking room!

CATERER (poking head in): Excuse me, just thought I'd let you know everything has been sitting out here waiting and the seared ahi is starting to shrivel up in this wind ...

CAMERA MAN #2: Ahi? I love ahi!

ANG: Hear that, you two? Dinnertime! ... Hey, you guys hungry?

CAMERA MAN #2, (under breath): Oh yeah, looks like they're hungry, all right.

CAMERA MAN #2: Screw this, I'm outta here.

ANG: OK. Right. Sorry, everybody. Uh, guys, tell you what, the rest of us are going to head out and get a bite, but s'alright, you two take your time. Just be sure to lock up the tent when you leave ...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 11:31:41 am by latjoreme »

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 08:59:11 am »
Ang Lee: Action!

Heath: Tent don't look right.

Jake: Let it be! It ain't goin' nowhere.

[The tent s-l-o-w-l-y collapses. Heath starts to laugh.]

Ang Lee: Cut! Props!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 11:42:08 am »
Ten minutes later ...

Ang Lee: Thanks, Props Guy. OK, looks like it's going to stay up now, let's try that again. Tent-don't-look-right scene, Take 2. And ... action!

[One by one, the tent pulls its stakes out of the ground and begins to s-l-o-w-l-y rise into the air. Heath and Jake watch in astonishment as it floats up above their heads and disappears over the trees.]

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 12:33:05 pm »
Ten minutes later ...

Ang Lee: Thanks, Props Guy. OK, looks like it's going to stay up now, let's try that again. Tent-don't-look-right scene, Take 2. And ... action!

[One by one, the tent pulls its stakes out of the ground and begins to s-l-o-w-l-y rise into the air. Heath and Jake watch in astonishment as it floats up above their heads and disappears over the trees.]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Believe it or not, something quite similar to that once actually did happen to me.

I was on a camping trip a few years ago. In our encampment, we had set up two of those portable shade pavilions. A couple of us were sitting at a table under one of the pavilions eating lunch, when a gust of wind came up and caught the other pavilion, which proceeded to levitate straight up into the air, leaving behind its footings, which were staked into the ground. As we went running after it, the pavilion came crashing down in the midst of the camp next to ours, fortunately not hitting anyone.

Tell you what, it was real high-class entertainment!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 08:26:45 pm »
SCENE 1*7: Up on Brokeback Mountain - fire & tent scene

[Heath by the fire, getting all squirmy. Heath walking towards the tent, ducking and entering the tent where Jake is lying.. He's about to kneel, when four sheep knock him over fleeing from the tent, running around hysterically..]

Ang Lee: JAKE!!!?*ù&!* I swear.......!

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2006, 05:21:13 am »
Michelle - You still go fishin' with Jack Twist?
Heath - Yeah, we go up on the f-ing mountain every couple months...
Ang - Cut!

Heath - Yeah, we go f-ing up on the mountain every couple of months...
Ang - Cut!

Heath - Yeah, we go up on the mountain to f- every couple of months...
Ang - Cut!

Heath - Yeah, we go up on the mountain every f-ing couple of months...
Ang - Cut! Heath! There's no "f-ing" in this scene.
Heath - Huh? Then what the hell is my motivation?
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer