Author Topic: Do You Believe In Ghosts?  (Read 41544 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2008, 10:20:10 pm »
ok I am glad you DID revive it....cause I want to ask a question.

WHY do ghosts have clothes on??

I mean if they are just the soul of the people then why does the clothes get turned into spirit form??

does anyone know?

Has anyone seen a nekkid ghost?

Hmm. Just imagine Patrick Swayze with no clothes on. ...  ::)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2008, 10:25:39 pm »
I blame ALL spooky noises on my cats....

the lady I work with said she was in bed with her husband and the TV turned itself on...nothing but snow...they tried the remote and that didnt' turn it off...so he got up and hit the button...it STILL didn't go off..

then they unplugged it...

and it STILL STAYED ON!!!

said it ran for about five minutes and then quit.

and they STAYED there!

I myself would have insisted we move that night.....wouldn't even get dressed...

That's definitely scary.  :o 

The scariest thing that I know of in terms of "ghostly" activity actually happened to my parents in their current house.  One night around midnight a teapot that my Mom had displayed way up on the top of high cupboards in the kitchen fell down on its own... the scary part was that it was ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE KITCHEN!!  Not directly below where it had been displayed.  My Mom had been in the den on the computer and came running into the kitchen to see what happened.  My Dad was asleep upstairs.  I still can't quite get over that one.

Hmm. Just imagine Patrick Swayze with no clothes on. ...  ::)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Ghost is definitely a silly movie.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2008, 01:09:39 pm »
  . . .  Makes me think I ought to be more careful how I dress!  I could wind up wearing these old sweat pants for eternity, and everyone would see me in them!

LOL SunShadow!!   :D

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2008, 04:25:28 am »
I am staying in a hotel in Dunedin on the weekend which according to my colleagues has a resident ghost in room 319 (I think).   I am going to request to stay in the room. Will let you know next week if things went bump in the night ;)

injest

« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2008, 07:14:51 am »
I am staying in a hotel in Dunedin on the weekend which according to my colleagues has a resident ghost in room 319 (I think).   I am going to request to stay in the room. Will let you know next week if things went bump in the night ;)

!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T DO IT!!!

Jeez!! DO you WANT to be haunted???

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2008, 10:14:53 am »

That's certainly very brave of you!  Let us know what happens!  Do you consider yourself something of a ghost hunter?

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie