Author Topic: Gay Translations Guide  (Read 11982 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Only whut you would hear from me...
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2008, 01:12:20 pm »
So I stopped off at the local Dairy Queen for a Hunger Buster and there's this kid in there with his haired dyed more colors than found in a 64 colors box of crayons...ok, mebbe not THAT many, but it was of colors not normally found in nature and very distinct - unlike the homogenious color of a bag of Gummy Bears left on the dash of yer truck all day.

Colors like aubergine, zinnober, modena, and jacinthe, and with nacarat highlights.

He noticed I was staring at him and said to me, "Ain't you ever done anything wild when you were a kid, old man?"

I answered, "Well, I had sex with peacock once and was wondering if you might be my son..."

You must have lots of sons and daughters here where I live then. Those colors of hair are pretty much the norm here.

Offline BlissC

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • There ain't never enough time...
    • NeonBlue Dreams
Re: Gay Translations Guide
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 06:09:42 pm »
Bettermost is fun AND educational!  Great thread guys!!

So true! Reminds me of many years ago when I was at college and I was on the committee of the student union LGBT society. We once did a 'gay translations' guide as a bit of a laugh. I wonder if I've still got it around somewhere...? 

So I stopped off at the local Dairy Queen for a Hunger Buster and there's this kid in there with his haired dyed more colors than found in a 64 colors box of crayons...ok, mebbe not THAT many, but it was of colors not normally found in nature and very distinct - unlike the homogenious color of a bag of Gummy Bears left on the dash of yer truck all day.

Again, back in my college days it became fashionable locally for a while to bleach your hair, and I remember practically everyone turning up at one of the LGBT meetings one week newly bleached with highlights, lowlights, and everything inbetween. One guy though was adamant that his was natural, at least publically. If anyone questioned him he'd just pout, exclaim, "But I was born blonde!" and flounce out. The brand of bleach he used was called "Born Blonde".  :laugh:

Me, I went the other way! While everyone else was going blonde, I dyed mine black (my natural colour's blonde)   ;D

"No matter how hard you try, You're still in prison, If ya born with wings and you never fly."

Offline McNell

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2008, 01:39:53 pm »

I answered, "Well, I had sex with peacock once and was wondering if you might be my son..."

Bwahahhah...good grief!!  ::)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2008, 02:23:20 pm »
DecaturTxCowboy, that is great story you did!

I love this too, your sense of humour:

Colors like aubergine, zinnober, modena, and jacinthe, and with nacarat highlights.

He noticed I was staring at him and said to me, "Ain't you ever done anything wild when you were a kid, old man?"

Au revoir,
hugs!  More such stories from you?