Author Topic: I'm a Junior Ranch Hand! (question about a ranks)  (Read 6280 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: I'm a Junior Ranch Hand! (question about a ranks)
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 06:20:00 am »
Here is a breakdown:

Tourist - 0-10 posts  (121 members at this level)
Jr. Ranch Hand (10-50 posts)  (30 members at this level)
Sr. Ranch Hand (50-150 posts) (5 members at this level)
Brokeback Mountain Resident (150-250 posts) (1 member at this level)
Brokeback Got Me Good (over 250 posts) (1 member at this level)

Note that it's not a race to achieve these titles.   ;D

Quality is always better than quantity I always say.

oh! Those were the days!!! only 1 in broke back got me good... and it wasn't a race to achieve the titles....bwhahahahahahahah!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2006, 11:36:21 pm »
Well that was interesting to read....I just noted that i became a junior ranch hand too.....didnt know about the ranking system, what a great idea....this board is so clever....I came from the Yahoo board of which i have been a member since March, and i have met some wonderful people on there, and enjoyed the threads.

Bettermost is remarkable, and i am in the process of reading thru the threads and some of them putting my two bobs worth in.

Can someone help me on how to put an aviator up here, if that is possible. ::)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Katie77

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2006, 11:57:07 pm »
Now this message board never ceases to amaze me....been on here a week, and just noticed the cans of beans on top of the page, and can see now how the board got the name Bettermost...

Is there anything else I should know, or look at...

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 05:47:10 am »
Well that was interesting to read....I just noted that i became a junior ranch hand too.....didnt know about the ranking system, what a great idea....this board is so clever....I came from the Yahoo board of which i have been a member since March, and i have met some wonderful people on there, and enjoyed the threads.

Bettermost is remarkable, and i am in the process of reading thru the threads and some of them putting my two bobs worth in.

Can someone help me on how to put an aviator up here, if that is possible. ::)

Katie...

Welcome. I have a friend, Lisa (BBMISwear) who has been very active in the Yahoo group. I have been trying to get her to come over here and participate a bit more but old habits die hard, as they say. This is a nice welcoming community and we are troll free, with a zero tolerance policy for trolls.

If you can get others from the Yahoo group to join, please do!

Intresting threads...may I modestly suggest Ennis and Ellery? We are having a good time there and reading a great story.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Katie77

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2006, 05:57:40 am »
Hi there MaineWriter, nice to meet you, and you are so right, i have had many lovely welcomes to this board and some wonderful responses to a few of the posts i have sent in.

Yes i know Lisa, I have emailed her a few times and talked to her on IM chat, she is so nice. She has just had a reunion with three other members of the Yahoo board, in Ohio, and we all got to see the pictures and a day by day description of the wonderful time they all had....and we all wish we too had had the oportunity to have joined them.

I have today, posted a thread on the yahoo board, telling all my friends that I am now registered on here, and hope that they will come over and join me.

We'll see what happens.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2006, 05:59:58 am »
Hi Katie,

I heard about Lisa's trip to Ohio...sounds like they had a lot of fun. I don't know if she mentioned but we had a New England brokie get together on June 6 (just 3 of us). I was one of the three, along with davidinhartford. David is all over this board, you'll get to know him   ;)

Welcome to the group. You'll be a bettermost 1000+ poster in no time!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!