The World Beyond BetterMost > Women Today

Hooray for the new forum!!

(1/3) > >>

Brown Eyes:

Congrats on the new forum Crayons!!! 

I'm sure this will be a lively little place filled with amazing discussions and important debates!!

:-*

Lumière:

What's happenin', Amanda?  ;)

Brown Eyes:

--- Quote from: Lumière on October 29, 2008, 11:01:38 pm ---What's happenin', Amanda?  ;)

--- End quote ---

Heya Milli!

Thanks so much for your interest Bud!  :)

Sorry for the delayed response to your question.  Now that I've had the honor of being named a co-mod along with Sister Mod, Katherine... I suppose it's important to talk about the ideas and brainstorming that have lead to the launch of this forum.

First of all, this forum was K's idea initially so... ----> Crayons!

And, the idea is that this forum can be a place to build threads that related to women's rights topics, feminist issues and causes and current events that relate to women's issues (and we most definitely want to discuss international women's rights issues).  I think the forum will grow in it's own way, but these are the fundamental things that we'd like to focus on.

For me personally, I think it's a nice idea to have some threads that are either lighthearted or specifically meant to be inspirational or optimistic.  Sometimes talking a lot about the challenges of women's rights issues can be pretty overwhelming and heavy... but, of course, very, very important to tackle.  So,  having a few threads for some relief from heavy topics, while still being significant and meaningful seems important to me.

serious crayons:

--- Quote from: atz75 on November 15, 2008, 10:31:28 pm ---First of all, this forum was K's idea initially so... ----> Crayons!

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Sis! I'm looking forward to some good discussions, whether they're light and happy or more serious yet constructive. I hope lots of women -- and men! -- get involved.

milomorris:
Crayons,

Congratulations on getting this off the ground. I'll try to behave myself while I'm in here  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version