Author Topic: OT: Anne Hathaway on David Letterman tonight  (Read 2743 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
OT: Anne Hathaway on David Letterman tonight
« on: June 27, 2006, 11:54:48 pm »
Just thought you might want to know! Not sure what time it comes on though...  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

slayers_creek_oth

Re: OT: Anne Hathaway on David Letterman tonight
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 12:06:31 am »
Thanks Mandster!

Offline b_hynds

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 01:19:46 am »
ohh gotta check that out, I love Anne and I really want to see that new movie she's in with Meryl Streep. It looks pretty good.
"I did once"

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 08:42:23 am »
Yup.  I saw that listed in the paper.   I set my digital recorder to catch it.   I love Anne too!

If I were straight, famous and good looking, I'd be chasing her!    Jake should be with her.   Well, he should be with Heath too, but we know that won't happen!   LOL

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 09:11:41 am »
I love how she said recently (I think it was in EW) something to the effect that she has a wild side, but that people just don't read about it all the time.  I admire actors who are able to keep their private lives private.  I realize that must get exponentially harder to do the more "famous" one gets.  In Jake's case, it's like he can't afford to be "wild" because sure as shit, someone will capture it on film.  So I guess that adds a new dimension to my admiration for his personal life conduct.

Sigh.  I'm talking in circles today.  Too little sleep and caffeine.  Think I'll go rectify the latter.
No more beans!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 09:29:08 am »
  In Jake's case, it's like he can't afford to be "wild" because sure as shit, someone will capture it on film. 

Jake being WILD?     I can't imagine what you are talking about?    He he he!

« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 08:19:26 pm by DavidinHartford »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 05:14:51 am »
The Devil Wear Prada opens this weekend, starring Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep. This litle tidbit is from the review in the Boston Globe:

Andy, in turn, shows Miranda that she's worthy of her respect. Hathaway, meanwhile, is worthy of ours. Anybody who caught her quick, early scenes as a rodeo princess in ``Brokeback Mountain" knows of her disarming sweetness. (That wink she gave Jake Gyllenhaal would have made Dale Evans quit show business.) Here she's not competing with Streep; instead she's using those polka-dot eyes to carve out a blithe space for herself.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 10:10:01 am »
Thanks for that little snippet Leslie! I'm going to see that movie this morning!  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2006, 10:19:04 pm »

Wow..  go Anne..

Wish we got these shows here..  :(
Chut up!