Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 4984 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Leaving
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 11:12:30 pm »
I love the kind of barbecued spare ribs you get at Chinese restaurants in New York.

Brandon, maybe at some point you could organize a BBM/BBQ tour of the US!  We could rent a bus, go to Costco for a couple of dozen boxes of Wet Ones and dental floss and hit the road all together!

Have fun,

Clarissa

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 11:13:22 pm »
Brandon that is insane because I was supposed to go to memphis this weekend too, to see my brother, but then he decided to come to st. louis instead! we could have seen eachother! Anyway, have fun on  your trip!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 11:35:14 pm »
Oooh yeah that is crazy! Well we can always meet some other time ;) Thanks for all the comments so far guys.

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2006, 01:18:33 am »
Wow, I just found out I'm going to Memphis tomorrow too, to stay with my grandmother because she just had knee surgery. Small world!

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2006, 07:38:43 am »
 :) don't even get me started on BBQ - every Kansas City resident has their favorite place and their own opinion - my personal faves are Jackstack, Haywards and Gates - it's all good!! :D
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist