612,662 Posts in 14,745 Topics by 16,754 Residents
Latest Member: jnllmairs01
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2018, 05:09:11 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  Brokeback Mountain: Our Community's Common Bond  |  Brokeback Mountain Fan Fiction & Poetry (Moderators: MaineWriter, louisev)  |  Topic: "Somebody New" and Sequel "Force of Nature" (by Jenna Hilary Sinclair) 0 Residents and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Somebody New" and Sequel "Force of Nature" (by Jenna Hilary Sinclair)  (Read 68932 times)
Sason
BetterMost Moderator
BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

Bork bork bork

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: December 16, 2017, 02:50:33 pm »

Hi Wojtek and welcome to BetterMost.

I don't read fanfic anymore and no longer have the stories saved, but I now others have.

Maybe Monika can help you. Scroll back a few pages and you'll find her posting.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre
Wojtek
Jr. Ranch Hand

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: December 16, 2017, 04:06:56 pm »

Yes ma'am, I'll have a cup of coffee, but I can't eat no cake just now... I've had too much of it already today, would have to go over my limit (as though I had one haha).

As for Monika, she seems to have been last active in August, but as I said, it's nothing urgent. Thanks for your reply, have a good day! (or night in my instance.)
morrobay
Brokeback Got Me Good

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: December 16, 2017, 08:21:15 pm »

Hi Wojtek, I don't have Force of Nature, but I dug around and found Somebody New.  Let me know your email address and I'll send it on.

"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."
Astrid
Don't Say Much

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: January 31, 2018, 08:08:05 pm »

Hi morrobay,

I am new to this BBM Forum that I found when looking for Jennas Story "Somebody New". I just recently discovered the BBM fanfiction and Jennas fantastic FON series has me completely hooked. Now I am desperately hoping to get my hands on a copy of the prequel "Somebody New".

In your post to Wojtek you mention that you have got a copy of that Story as PDF. I would be eternally grateful if you could email it to me, too. My email adress is   [email protected]

Thank you so much.
Astrid
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Up Print 
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  Brokeback Mountain: Our Community's Common Bond  |  Brokeback Mountain Fan Fiction & Poetry (Moderators: MaineWriter, louisev)  |  Topic: "Somebody New" and Sequel "Force of Nature" (by Jenna Hilary Sinclair) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio 1
Listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio 1

Help keep this site operating by donating.

Web bettermost.net
Image courtesy of 'AuroraLucis'

No more beans.  I'm sick of beans.